How can you take selfies and not look gay or autistic ?

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
I'm dealing wit this problem right now every person I ever match with on Yubo is either a faggot, a female asking if I'm on the downlow, or a bussy bandit

and ever since I started using Faceapp and filters like Looksmax said to It's got worse with the gay questions

before the filters I'd mostly get below average foids a lot thought I was autistic now I just get gay nikkas since I've used face app

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I'm dealing wit this problem right now every person I ever match with on Yubo is either a faggot, a female asking if I'm on the downlow, or a bussy bandit

and ever since I started using Faceapp and filters like Looksmax said to It's got worse with the gay questions

before the filters I'd mostly get below average foids a lot thought I was autistic now I just get gay nikkas since I've used face app
u have to loosen up so like in photos where i dont realize someone is taking a photo i look more myself

for physique shots use a tripod and look away so you can larp as if someone else took it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Yuhbwoynadia and Deleted member 21620
u have to loosen up so like in photos where i dont realize someone is taking a photo i look more myself

Jus took another selfie debating rn if it looks natural and good for tinder or faggot esque rn
for physique shots use a tripod and look away so you can larp as if someone else took it.
Been thinkin bout larping like I have friends just need to find good clothes and equimpment

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Been thinkin bout larping like I have friends just need to find good clothes and equimpment
there's remote shutters for phones too they're cheap as fuck.

Jus took another selfie debating rn if it looks natural and good for tinder or faggot esque rn

just tell someone to take a screenshot of u while ur facetiming them (when ur not aware ur being screenshotted) or use a photo from when u were out

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
Stop listening to the advice of homosexual incels on how to look good. They will tell you to avoid the sun, use retinol creams, get surgery, lift weights, and dress like a faggot... Then you take pictures and wonder why people think you look like a faggot...

My advice is to get some sun, start there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Yuhbwoynadia
Tested out the mi new selfie and did wat @isis_Bleach said to do and make mi self look natural

The results so far

49E2B9F2 8183 4C7E B5B5 78860E53C047

80EA09FA 0E02 4386 BEAF 1C7ECDF9384E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16984

Users who are viewing this thread

Back