how can you tell if a girl is hitting on you?

gay retard

gay retard

black weeb
just turned 18 years old, currently residing in the uk and in my last year of highschool. so far i haven't shagged a single bird in spite of insane efforts. but all that's possibly about to change. there's this smoking hot hatian chick in my year who's been giving me mad IOI's since i started at the gym, but i'm too pussy to approach.

i mean, can see why she would be into me as she also likes anime. i'm pretty much a typical white guy who mostly sticks to himself, my aura's probably comparable to to Katsuki Bakugo from my hero academia. we don't have any classes together, but she's attending a climate change protest in a week (i stalk her facebook), where they're going to glue their hands to the road. maybe that could be my window?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 18582 and 2 others
should i just invite her to mine for some netflix and scran?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you’ll just know…it doesn’t take a scientist to figure it out. You should know.

• +1
Reactions: Prisma, SoberAndRetarded, try2beme and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, incel194012940, SoberAndRetarded and 2 others
Eye contact, body language. Dont stand there like the autist you are and look at her like u wanna rape. If you lock eyes and she holds it that's your sign to go say hi and take it from there. Just be a normal human being and not a rapist autsit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and Esteban1997
Stop worrying about IOIs and use this
S600014 Front

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23772, NotoriousLoser and 5 others
just turned 18 years old, currently residing in the uk and in my last year of highschool. so far i haven't shagged a single bird in spite of insane efforts. but all that's possibly about to change. there's this smoking hot hatian chick in my year who's been giving me mad IOI's since i started at the gym, but i'm too pussy to approach.

i mean, can see why she would be into me as she also likes anime. i'm pretty much a typical white guy who mostly sticks to himself, my aura's probably comparable to to Katsuki Bakugo from my hero academia. we don't have any classes together, but she's attending a climate change protest in a week (i stalk her facebook), where they're going to glue their hands to the road. maybe that could be my window?
She gives you the "you're hot look" or the "you're cute look". You can fumble several times you talk to her and she will still be invested in your conversation, she flirts with you very indirectly because she wants you to be the man and ask her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and SoberAndRetarded

if they’re smiling at you (in a natural not awkward way) their pupils dialate and they’re voices become extra high pitched

You have autism for using anime as a comparison. Also bakugo is loud and cocky not shy and reserved. If he saw a bitch he liked he would just go up and grab her ass.

are you from lookism?

you’ll just know…it doesn’t take a scientist to figure it out. You should know.
usually dudes will think the girl is hitting on them when in reality she's just being nice

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
usually dudes will think the girl is hitting on them when in reality she's just being nice
A girl locking eye contact with You more than 15 secs is into You bro that doesnt mean that She's only being nice

But there’s a stark difference between kindness and interest. Usually girls give you a certain deep look when they’re interested. Also you can just feel it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
But there’s a stark difference between kindness and interest. Usually girls give you a certain deep look when they’re interested. Also you can just feel it
That "feeling" is sometimes just your mind playing tricks on you. There's really no way of knowing for sure until you get obvious confirmation.