how chad lives his life

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
6'5 Chad moves to alaska with his stacy wife and his 3 sons
He has built his own wooden home, reads books ab electricity and power generation and how to maintain a self-sufficient homestead.

He spends all his time hunting tarmagan and trapping squirrels.
Every week he goes camping with his 3 sons for a couple of days hunting for meat and sleeping in the beautiful mountains of alaska.
His average meal is 500g of steak, blueberry sauce, 6 eggs and bread with honeybutter
Sometimes he will go spearfishing in the cold alaskan sea to catch fishes bigger then himself. He swims with sharks and whales and has no fear whatsoever.

He doesn't have wifi or anything remotely close to social media, he only owns a sattelite phone to contact his family and friends.
When he feels like it he goes to a remote bar somewhere in a town with only 30 ppl and slays stacy's w/o condom, his wife doesn't mind bcs she can come home to a 6'5 chad who knows how to cut trees and build houses.

Once in a while he visits another country with his family and mogs every other man who dares to stand next to him. He gets treated like a royal everywhere he goes and stacy's are lining up to suck his 8 inch cock.

this is suifuel
pure fucking suifuel
I wish I lived like this
I wish I wasn't born with addiction genes and psychopathic tendencies

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, borismonster, IMOGYOU and 9 others
Also, he lives to 100 yrs old with no health issues whatsoever. His wife dies when he is 60 and he spends his remaining 40 years fucking every young gothic girl on the world. He still goes camping with his now grandkids

He dies peacefully in his sleep and his 6'6 chad son finds him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, the BULL, Arthur schopenhauer and 5 others
nigga saying this as if he ain't chad :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Ryldoo IS COPING and Clavicular
this is suifuel
pure fucking suifuel
I wish I lived like this
nobody lives like this and the only thing that would be close would be kings of powerful nations

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, borismonster, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
nigga saying this as if he ain't chad :lul: :lul: :lul:
I may be gl but I'm still a fucking useless rotter JFL
every LTN in my area lives a better life than me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Egyptianmogger, mid and 1 other person
nobody lives like this and the only thing that would be close would be kings of powerful nations
not that you know of, chads like this don't have social media

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Your
He has built his own wooden home, reads books ab electricity and power generation and how to maintain a self-sufficient homestead.

Every week he goes camping with his 3 sons for a couple of days hunting for meat and sleeping in the beautiful mountains of alaska.
His average meal is 500g of steak, blueberry sauce, 6 eggs and bread with honeybutter
Sometimes he will go spearfishing in the cold alaskan sea to catch fishes bigger then himself. He swims with sharks and whales and has no fear whatsoever.

He doesn't have wifi or anything remotely close to social media, he only owns a sattelite phone to contact his family and friends.
When he feels like it he goes to a remote bar somewhere in a town with only 30 ppl and slays stacy's w/o condom, his wife doesn't mind bcs she can come home to a 6'5 chad who knows how to cut trees and build houses.

Once in a while he visits another country with his family and mogs every other man who dares to stand next to him. He gets treated like a royal everywhere he goes and stacy's are lining up to suck his 8 inch cock.

this is suifuel
pure fucking suifuel
I wish I lived like this
‘Psychopathic tendencies’ alright bro jfl. You’re the most basic faggot on earth I could literally foresee this post.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, HitAndRun and Axii
Meanwhile incel lives in the woods and gets mauled by a bear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, borismonster, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
a medieval peasant probably lived a life closer to this than the average person today

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster and PsychoDsk
a medieval peasant probably lived a life closer to this than the average person today
at least back then people had nice scenery, got to have a bunch of children and high quality food

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster and PsychoDsk
Meanwhile incel lives in the woods and gets mauled by a bear
chad sees this and starts laughing while headshotting the bear with his military stolen ak-74 with magnifier scope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 30679
Its a curse to find about blackpill honestly redpill and bluepill is better, these faggots on youtube haven't realised it yet making psl god edits and shit fuck that type of faggots

• +1
I wish I was a medieval peasant tbh

• +1
this is just an erotic chad fan fiction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Narcissus🥀, tigrxs and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and tigrxs
Yes I imagine myself doing these things and then I wake up and rot on org
rotting and other things like it spike your emotions so much though

• +1
same seems like such a simple life farming while having a beautiful wife and children
Fr, farming your own vegetables and fruits. Hunting for meat. coming home and seeing your wife in her gown ready to be bent over. There is no better life then this tbf

• +1

this is suifuel
pure fucking suifuel
I wish I lived like this
Has that actually happened btw

• +1
Fr, farming your own vegetables and fruits. Hunting for meat. coming home and seeing your wife in her gown ready to be bent over. There is no better life then this tbf
and the whole lie about the average age of death being low is only because of babies dying

• +1
Its a curse to find about blackpill honestly redpill and bluepill is better, these faggots on youtube haven't realised it yet making psl god edits and shit fuck that type of faggots
to a certain degree, staying stuck in the blackpill is just unconsciously killing all your NT tendencies. literally turns you into an incel even though you are somewhat gl

• +1
Henry the 8th lived such a good life, he had 6 wives, changed a whole religion, ate whatever he wanted, lived in a huge castle

he was pretty much chad, especially when he was younger

• +1
Has that actually happened btw
Yeah I was describing a certain youtuber, a little bit exaggerated tho.
I can't find him anymore

• +1

imagine living here with your wife and children

• +1
  • Love it
Yeah I was describing a certain youtuber, a little bit exaggerated tho.
I can't find him anymore
Brutal, he even has a 8 incher too, when u slay with a 8 incher its free pussy at that point especially if u do it in a small town, the hoe tells her friends then from that point you slay the whole ass town happened to me once.

• +1
View attachment 2780947
imagine living here with your wife and children
I recently went camping for the first time alone and it was the best day ever. I had no idea what I was doing but I loved every second of it.
Setting up your tent and having a fire right outside to cook some meat, it was heaven

• +1
True playing toys with ur children or board games and shit but it wouldve been better if it was me and 150 hoes
I dont have children but I imagine it to be the best feeling seeing them grow up

• +1
I dont have children but I imagine it to be the best feeling seeing them grow up
Rlly wouldnt expect u to say that since u also said this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, PsychoDsk and tigrxs
Brutal, he even has a 8 incher too, when u slay with a 8 incher its free pussy at that point especially if u do it in a small town, the hoe tells her friends then from that point you slay the whole ass town happened to me once.
exactly, girls don't care ab their friends they only care ab big dicks. mirin tbh
True playing toys with ur children or board games and shit but it wouldve been better if it was me and 150 hoes
fuck man if I would have a beautiful and truly loving wife and a couple children I wouldn't even care ab other hoes tbf.
I would give her my everything

• +1
exactly, girls don't care ab their friends they only care ab big dicks. mirin tbh

fuck man if I would have a beautiful and truly loving wife and a couple children I wouldn't even care ab other hoes tbf.
True

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PsychoDsk and tigrxs
the hard part is finding them

• +1
  • +1
Doesnt exist in the west, maybe Alaska or some shit even then they might cheat
it does exist but only for certain people

• +1
the hard part is finding them
yes that's why living in the west is cucked. In russia it's full of these type of girls

Doesnt exist in the west, maybe Alaska or some shit even then they might cheat
Yeah I swear the biggest reason girls nowadays cheat is bcs of social media, it's so easy to find someone 'better' then your current and shit.
If you want a loving wife you gotta find her somewhere remote jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, asdvek and tigrxs
Bros telling us his life story

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, tigrxs and PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Clavicular
  • +1