How Changing The Phenotype Of A Chad Affects His Attractiveness

Best White Phenotype?

• Total voters
I was going to make the same point but with 10 times more words and just deleted everything.
but yeah. The dataseta used are likely mostly of average people so when transforming one image of a Chad to another pheno the result will obviously not be as attractive. I’m sure if you start with a Nordic Chad(or any other) and then transform to other phenos the results will always be less attractive than the original image.
@looksmaxxer234 @Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: Racky
another day of PSL retards not realizing the term “phenotype” means visually detectable features of one’s genetics. that means the bone structure as well.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I can't imagine being Mediterranean/Nordic.

• +1
The arab one really is just middle eastern arabs

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and enchanted_elixir
another day of PSL retards not realizing the term “phenotype” means visually detectable features of one’s genetics. that means the bone structure as well.

Well I understand but when we refer to phenotype, were usually talking about ethnic phenotypes, not cultural ones like KPOP and Edgars

I actually know what the term is scientifically, it's also used to show an organisms' behavioral traits from ones genetics as well

From chad to your average curry. Brutal

• +1
Damn, med bvlls win again

• +1
can you differ facial parts, like changing the sizes?

i'm mediterranean but with a slightly bigger nose than the average person in that phenotype

I hope I can north atlantidmaxx by getting blue contacts/eye surgery and rhinoplasty

• +1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel, oldcelloser and enchanted_elixir
It's pointless to morph Europeans into a ethnic lookalike. Completely different facial and skull. It doesnt make any sense. Especially when facial hair is not prefered for changs

• +1
⚠️ Disclaimer
  • 🌎 Hispanics were trained on too many female faces or looked Meditteranean so I couldn't get many male faces.
  • 🌍 The program was scared to be racist for blacks

Original Picture of Michele Morrone:
View attachment 1885724

I then converted it into the base encoded picture we'll use for the A.I.
View attachment 1885779
Mediterranean Phenotype

Phenotype Change Results:
View attachment 1885726
Nordic

View attachment 1885730
Slavic

View attachment 1885735
Franco-Germanic

View attachment 1885750
Ginger

View attachment 1885764
Anglo-Saxon

View attachment 1885772
Balkan

Other Non-White Phenotypes:
View attachment 1885824
Arab

View attachment 1885826
Indian

View attachment 1885830
East Asian

View attachment 1885841
Mexican

View attachment 1885843
Persian

View attachment 1885846
Central Asian

View attachment 1885848
Southeast Asian

View attachment 1885857
Pacific Islander

If you have a girlfriend, ask her to rate all of them from 1-10, no bullshit ratings.

Other examples on how phenotype can affect attractiveness:
View attachment 1885812
View attachment 1885884
View attachment 1885883

SAME PEOPLE, DIFFERENT PHENOTYPE

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Try Afghan/Pashtun. That produced mogger results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and enchanted_elixir
Franco Germanic (north atlantid) obviously mogs, then Anglo saxon/nordic.

Yeah, phenotype can change attractiveness and PSL. After all, different colouring has different levels of attractiveness. Blue eyes are better than brown. High contrast between hair colour and skin is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and enchanted_elixir
Franco Germanic (north atlantid) obviously mogs, then Anglo saxon/nordic.

Yeah, phenotype can change attractiveness and PSL. After all, different colouring has different levels of attractiveness. Blue eyes are better than brown. High contrast between hair colour and skin is ideal.
Phenotype is more than coloring, it's bone structure as well.

Phenotype is more than coloring, it's bone structure as well.
Average bone structure of any phenotype (except nordic types) is dogshit and subhuman by default

• JFL
sperg thread...im sure michele chad-rone doesnt need our help boyo, but otherwise good effort

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and enchanted_elixir
Clever piece, but his own pheno mogs

• +1
What a thread man props to you. Obligatory Indian pheno mogs hard fr fr

• +1
⚠️ Disclaimer
  • 🌎 Hispanics were trained on too many female faces or looked Meditteranean so I couldn't get many male faces.
  • 🌍 The program was scared to be racist for blacks

Original Picture of Michele Morrone:
View attachment 1885724

I then converted it into the base encoded picture we'll use for the A.I.
View attachment 1885779
Mediterranean Phenotype

Phenotype Change Results:
View attachment 1885726
Nordic

View attachment 1885730
Slavic

View attachment 1885735
Franco-Germanic

View attachment 1885750
Ginger

View attachment 1885764
Anglo-Saxon

View attachment 1885772
Balkan

Other Non-White Phenotypes:
View attachment 1885824
Arab

View attachment 1885826
Indian

View attachment 1885830
East Asian

View attachment 1885841
Mexican

View attachment 1885843
Persian

View attachment 1885846
Central Asian

View attachment 1885848
Southeast Asian

View attachment 1885857
Pacific Islander

If you have a girlfriend, ask her to rate all of them from 1-10, no bullshit ratings.

Other examples on how phenotype can affect attractiveness:
View attachment 1885812
View attachment 1885884
View attachment 1885883

SAME PEOPLE, DIFFERENT PHENOTYPE

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
I wish i was nordic how do i change my phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What even is this slavcel? People only go with stereotype how russians/ukrainians who are mixed with asians look. Barely anyone in Poland, Czech Republic etc. looks like that apart from low class counterpart of "white trash".

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead