How Chemotherapy Can Ascend You

Deleted member 5081

Deleted member 5081

‎ ‎
Although a very unfortunate situation, cancer has one nice benefit. When you do chemotherapy, one of the multiple shitty effects it has on you is a significant decrease in bone density, I could barely run and I couldn't do a quarter of push ups, pull ups reps I did before. But here comes the nice part, your face bones are affected too, this means the density of your facial bones is the same as a child's and therefore mewing will be effective. When I did chemotherapy I just mewed lightly because I mew without thinking about it. I did chemo for 3 months but my bones remained weakened for about a month and half afterwards. Here's a before and after. Imagine the results if you hard mew as often as you can.

Believe me or not, I've got nothing to win out of fooling you and I don't promote the Mews' concept over Youtube or anything to get a pay.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    820.4 KB · Views: 91
  • chemo.png
    chemo.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 90
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, arto, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
While I don’t entirely disagree with you, the angles are completely different son

• +1
Reactions: arto, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 5634
If you really want to be taken serious, the pic would have to be at the exact same angle and exact same lighting. You can clearly see in the after pic you change the angle of ur face is different

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon and Deleted member 5634
U..have cancer? What cancer? Are you going to live?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If you really want to be taken serious, the pic would have to be at the exact same angle and exact same lighting. You can clearly see in the after pic you change the angle of ur face is different
The submental area is horizontal in both pics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It may not be the exact angle but what I want to show is the concavity of the side lower third and the fact that it is protrudes afterward, and I didn't take the photo from a lower view to fraud protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
@SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Just get cancer bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon and thecel