How close I was to making it (suicide fuel)

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
This was four years ago, and I still remember it vividly. I think I’m the biggest mentalcel here.

One day a girl on tinder randomly messages me to come make out. Kinda chubby, but not horrible like a 4/10 overall. Def fuckable for me (I have no standards tbqh)

I met her at my college campus and we went to her dorm room, and we started making out on her bed. Eventually she took her shirt off and then I started playing with her tits. Idk what I did, but she could tell I was an incel. She asked me if I was a virgin and I said no even though I was. Eventually she got tired of me and kicked me out. Now I realize she got mad cause I took to long and didn’t make a move. Why the fuck am I so high inhib brehs. I could have cream pied that sweet college pussy. I was so close, yet so far.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5891, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Should have drank some alcohol before meeting her bro. Right amount in your system makes you low inhib but still funtional.
Being "buzzed" enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6128 and genetics
Actually retarded..
U actually tripped half a meter before the finish line

This was four years ago, and I still remember it vividly. I think I’m the biggest mentalcel here.

One day a girl on tinder randomly messages me to come make out. Kinda chubby, but not horrible like a 4/10 overall. Def fuckable for me (I have no standards tbqh)

I met her at my college campus and we went to her dorm room, and we started making out on her bed. Eventually she took her shirt off and then I started playing with her tits. Idk what I did, but she could tell I was an incel. She asked me if I was a virgin and I said no even though I was. Eventually she got tired of me and kicked me out. Now I realize she got mad cause I took to long and didn’t make a move. Why the fuck am I so high inhib brehs. I could have cream pied that sweet college pussy. I was so close, yet so far.

challenge accepted

Imagine being sad about not fucking a land whale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Hero of the Imperium, toth77 and 2 others
Use it as motivation victim billy

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Low inhib if you didn't rape

• Woah
Reactions: Fear