How come as soon as foid infiltrators arrive, people are quick to simp for them?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No, I just fucking hate and despise simps. So pathetic
You should be the last one to talk, bro.:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MA_ascender and Vermilioncore
@emeraldglass 's only moral error in this entire situation is his country of origin

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and emeraldglass
You guys are truly braindead. Basic manners are now being labeled as simp behavior. This isn't an incel forum, how many times do I have to say it? This isn't incel.is. Not everyone here is an incel. If I wanted to have sex, I could do it right now; I don't need to simp for women. I'm voluntarily abstaining because of my religion. The things you all constantly rant about, I've already done. It's nothing special, and many others here have done the same. Simping is for you guys, it's beneath me.

The reason I deleted that post was because this girl is already threatening legal action. Of course, with @Manletmachine , she can do nothing because he didn't say anything incriminating, but @Vermilioncore did threaten her, and that can be a problem for him. I saved your asses, and you all still cry.
Some nigga from venezuela needs to ****** her, good luck with your legal action JFL
Why are we allowing foids on here anyways? what a batshit retarded decision just like letting all the tiktokcels on here last year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
I do that to old farts.
Also women wanna suck me off and always flirt but that gets me mad I wish they would give a short ugly loser the same attention instead of giving it to me all the time
what’s crazy is sometimes i’ll be doing that and an old fart walks right in front of my car like he didn’t see it it’s like they wanna die in fact i think they do

• JFL
what’s crazy is sometimes i’ll be doing that and an old fart walks right in front of my car like he didn’t see it it’s like they wanna die in fact i think they do
Yeah I mean what’s he got to live for. His time is gone. It’s like sitting down at a concert after the band left. Makes no sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and vermillioncorefan
Some nigga from venezuela needs to ****** her, good luck with your legal action JFL
Why are we allowing foids on here anyways? what a batshit retarded decision just like letting all the tiktokcels on here last year.
She slipped through the user filter.

• JFL
whats that? is that how you know someones a foid or something
We manually select users. There are many ways to tell if the applicant is a woman or not, but sometimes mistakes happen.

We manually select users. There are many ways to tell if the applicant is a woman or not, but sometimes mistakes happen.
hm al i remember is just a thing asking me why i wanted to join is that what u mean

Get these whores out of here

• JFL