How come everyone in this forum is tall?(Poll results)

H

hytt

Master

Screenshot 2024 03 04 12 00 05 723 comandroidchrome

Out of the 64 people who voted, 34 claimed to be 6'0" or above.
How is that possible?
Only 20% of all men, of all ages, are 6'0" or taller in the USA.
This proportion is different in another countries, however most of the tallest countries in the world have minuscule populations and most of this forum's members come from countries where the average height is basically normal, around 5'9"-5'10".
Why would you lie in a looksmaxxing forum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SkullDynamics, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
trollers

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greywind, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
I'm 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, datboijj and soover4me
Lies

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 34058, mathis and 3 others
I'm 6'1 measured by doctor with stadiometr at daytime barefoot, and 6'1.5 in the morning out of bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, datboijj and Lynxress
most people on this forum ate white. white people are generally tall.

Larping on an anonymous forum (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Heinrich Schmidt, jdz6777 and 8 others
They’re larping.

Larping mainly, I've seen like 5 guys here claiming 6'5-6'7. Also I did a poll about what is the manlet cutoff, specifically defining manlet as "short to the point where dating and social respect is a problem", and a significant number of people voted 5'11. If I had put 6'0 I'm sure it would have gotten a lot of votes too, so it's probably trolling as well (cause no fucking way people actually believe that, even rotters).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 4 others
im 5'11.8 measured barefoot, and i fraud 6'0.5 daily

Everyone on .org is Chad until proven larping

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Kevin Logan, Deleted member 62070 and 1 other person
True, I have a friend who once thought that he was 6'1, but I'm myself true 6'1 because I was measured by doctor, and my friend is noticablt shorter than me. Than he got measured by doctor and he appeared just 5'11, he was so depressed.
It's very similar to Pewdepie story of measuring:

Also I think he didn't measure Pewdepie correctly, because just measuring with ruler is not very accurate, I think Pewdepie is 175 or 5'9 lmao. And this guy is Swedish ethnicity jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
True, I have a friend who once thought that he was 6'1, but I'm myself true 6'1 because I was measured by doctor, and my friend is noticablt shorter than me. Than he got measured by doctor and he appeared just 5'11, he was so depressed.
It's very similar to Pewdepie story of measuring:

Also I think he didn't measure Pewdepie correctly, because just measuring with ruler is not very accurate, I think Pewdepie is 175 or 5'9 lmao. And this guy is Swedish ethnicity jfl

Lying about height and penis size is very common among man tbh

• +1
Reactions: mathis
most people on this forum ate white. white people are generally tall.
They aren't. There are only a few white tall countries. Most countries are 5'9" on average

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Lying about height and penis size is very common among man tbh
95% of guys in this forum are 1-2 inches shorter than they think or claim. Some autists can be even 3 inches shorter lmao

They aren't. There are only a few white tall countries. Most countries are 5'9" on average
because those countries are flooded with non whites thus distorting the average.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
because those countries are flooded with non whites thus distorting the average.
That's untrue bro. No matter what you want to believe, the average height is still 5'9" for men.
Averages don't drastically change between generations and even if all woman on the world decided they would just get pregnant from tall guys, the average would still remain similar for a long time.

I was once in America in San Francisco, I was 14 years old and 5'10 in those times, and I was in area where mostly white peope live, and I height mogged 90% of them, White people were usually half head shorter than me, mexicans were full head shorter than me jfl, I thought that americans were tall but they aren't jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia
I was once in America in San Francisco, I was 14 years old and 5'10 in those times, and I was in area where mostly white peope live, and I height mogged 90% of them, White people were usually half head shorter than me, mexicans were full head shorter than me jfl, I thought that americans were tall but they aren't jfl.
yeah americans eat too much goyslop to be tall

Because pretty much every personal experience or characteristic on this forum is fairy tales.

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Tallest person here
Forum attracts tall guys who are ugly, angry that they’ve been lied to that their height makes them attractive and seeking looksmaxxing solutions to their facial problem.

Short guys just end up on .is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, plukee and arterials
proves that heightpill is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
People lie on a forum full of insecure autists shocker

View attachment 2782430
How is that possible?
This proportion is different in another countries, however most of the tallest countries in the world have minuscule populations and most of this forum's members come from countries where the average height is basically normal, around 5'9"-5'10".
In my class were 4 6ft3 or above and 6-7 6ft-ish
The average is just fucked up cos of old ppl and pre-puberal kids, also is getting higher by year

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
Not antonymous if most people post their face isn't it
Most people don’t post their face and even if they actually post their face, What Does that have to do with the height they Are larping as?

The whole rating section is 6ft2+ lmao

Well, i'm 6'2. I bet all the manlets aren't voting cuz they're mad :lul:

All deluded frauding manlets basically

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
they all have klinefelters

Because being tall positively correlates with being an incel

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I’m 170

• +1
Reactions: hytt

View attachment 2782430
How is that possible?
6'0 is short, im 8'10 is like the average zoomer height in 2024, just kill urself if ur shorter than 8'10

lol most people here claim to have dick size of 7-8 inches don't believe half the shit you read on here

• +1
Reactions: hytt

View attachment 2782430
How is that possible?
nobody wants to admit a huge failo if they don’t have to

White Americans are more subhuman than white europeans so there shorter plus going to san franciso middle of soylent California even more so

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359