How come i have all the signs of high T yet my body isnt making me look “high t”

B

beefliverontop

Silver
I have acne on neck face, back, chest, shoulders, traps, a bit on arms. Alot of scars aswell.
Im not sure i think my hairline is receding a bit aswell (keep in mind i am 14)
And i have crazy anxiety + anger issues + horny all the time
Its like my testosterone is spending all its energy on toxic masculinity instead of my chin, browridge, clavicles, height. Why does my body hate me? I eat healthy foods and lift weights which gave me even more acne (probally cuz my test increased more)

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
because the way your bones are are pretedermined and you can never change them with any cope methods
@jisko32

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Spiritualcell, Allornothing and 5 others
because the way your bones are are pretedermined and you can never change them with any cope methods
@jisko32
if thats true my life is truly over. Lets just hope the tren will give me richard ramirez bones and mogger clavicles…

• So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I have acne on neck face, back, chest, shoulders, traps, a bit on arms. Alot of scars aswell.
Its like my testosterone is spending all its energy on toxic masculinity instead of my chin, browridge, clavicles, height. Why does my body hate me? I eat healthy foods and lift weights which gave me even more acne (probally cuz my test increased more)
Because high T is cope if u have poor androgen sensitivity where it matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, ErbCel, whazabi and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, whazabi and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and jisko32
he fell for the high testosterone meme :feelskek:
I even made a thread about how having high testosterone levels is bad
testosterone only affects facial hair growth but not bones

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
bad genes bro sorry but atleast u have high t

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Nigga you are 14 give it some time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenger, whazabi and autistic_tendencies
Because acne isn’t a symptom of high testosterone you retard. It’s a symptom of your shit diet.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, BBCnews, whazabi and 2 others
Because acne isn’t a symptom of high testosterone you retard. It’s a symptom of your shit diet.
My diet is good. No seed oils, no junk food. I just eat beef, chicken, milk, yoghurt, eggs and bread, nuts and honey, vegetables, fruits. Thats it.
My acne used to be way worse but now its better

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
I even made a thread about how having high testosterone levels is bad
testosterone only affects facial hair growth but not bones
Would you stroke it for me if i had wide clavicles?..

Because high T is cope if u have poor androgen sensitivity where it matters
yea ive heard of that, how do you increase androgen sensitivity anyways?

yea ive heard of that, how do you increase androgen sensitivity anyways?
Performance enhancers increase sensitivity and maybe even their numbers in selective areas such as shoulders and traps.

My diet is good. No seed oils, no junk food. I just eat beef, chicken, milk, yoghurt, eggs and bread, nuts and honey, vegetables, fruits. Thats it.
My acne used to be way worse but now its better
So you eat poison and wonder why you have acne jfl

• +1
Reactions: silencio and IAMNOTANINCEL
Poison? What do you mean.
my diet is good
Good diet = cope for removing acne
Your diet isn’t good you dumbass. You’re literally eating gluten, sugar, and carbs. Those nuke your gut biome and cause inflammation. Raw carnivore is the only “real” way of eating. Everything else is classified as toxic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, RecessedChinCel and silencio
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and MaestheticMaso
Your diet isn’t good you dumbass. You’re literally eating gluten, sugar, and carbs. Those nuke your gut biome and cause inflammation. Raw carnivore is the only “real” way of eating. Everything else is classified as toxic.
I'm sick and tired of greycels thinking that bread is healthy.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Never Get Up
I wanna do carnivore but its expensive. My mom doesnt use seed oils anymore i convinced her and we always eat what people consider healthy. Basically meat and vegetables. Dinner always consists of meat and some kind of carb. I cant skip carbs because if i tell her carnivore diet is superior she wont believe me.
If my family catches me eating raw meat they would think im a vampire so sadly i cant do raw carnivore now

I'm sick and tired of greycels thinking that bread is healthy.
Blud fell for the “eat muh veggies fruits and bread” Jewish lies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
I wanna do carnivore but its expensive. My mom doesnt use seed oils anymore i convinced her and we always eat what people consider healthy. Basically meat and vegetables. Dinner always consists of meat and some kind of carb. I cant skip carbs because if i tell her carnivore diet is superior she wont believe me.
If my family catches me eating raw meat they would think im a vampire so sadly i cant do raw carnivore now
Sounds like a skill issue. But you’re doing so good goy! Keep eating those vegetables which have anti nutrients in them! They aren’t trying to poison you at all!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and beefliverontop
You're going through puberty little bro. All these symptoms are just normal signs that you're body is maturing. You're face will develop through your teen years. Just be patient, and please don't take any androgen's until you're body is done developing.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
isnt high prenatal t what gives you mogger frame and facial features?

Can’t, it’s genetic for the most part
Do you know that one of the main functions of roids is to cause epigenetic changes to the androgen receptor ? That’s why you can never claim natural after even a single cycle due to the enhancement it has on the receptors.

You're going through puberty little bro. All these symptoms are just normal signs that you're body is maturing. You're face will develop through your teen years. Just be patient, and please don't take any androgen's until you're body is done developing.
Retard still thinks acne is due to puberty changes lmao IT IS THE DIET AND THE DIET ONLY

isnt high prenatal t what gives you mogger frame and facial features?
Somewhat with frame, but facial features structure is determined solely by genetics. Hormones just regulate how big your bones would get so to speak

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Sounds like a skill issue. But you’re doing so good goy! Keep eating those vegetables which have anti nutrients in them! They aren’t trying to poison you at all!

Okay im going carnivore then. Not carnivore but animal based. I will eat meat, raw dairy, and thats it (and no raw meat sadly)

• Love it
Retard still thinks acne is due to puberty changes lmao IT IS THE DIET AND THE DIET ONLY
How the hell do you eat raw meat tho? Ive seen my father eat tartar its basically raw minced beef with raw egg yolks and some other shit but raw meat seems very disgusting to me. How does it even taste?

How the hell do you eat raw meat tho? Ive seen my father eat tartar it’s basically raw minced beef with raw egg yolks and some other shit but raw meat seems very disgusting to me. How does it even taste?
1. You need a strong jaw and teeth to even eat it in the first place

2. You will get used to eating for nutrients rather than the taste once you quit sugar, carbs, and grain.

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
1. You need a strong jaw and teeth to even eat it in the first place

2. You will get used to eating for nutrients rather than the taste once you quit sugar, carbs, and grain.
Okay, any tips for first starting out raw carnivore? I think i can sneak in raw meat at breakfast bc thats when im alone. Then cooked meat for dinner and some raw kefir or something.

Jfl at Carnivore copers. Legit rope urself.
Yes, don’t eat meat. Meat is bad for your gut. Only eat veggies and fruits. Carnivore is for low iq cels! Don’t worry about the defense mechanism in plants that sustains their survival! It tastes good so keep eating it! Proud of my goy.

Okay, any tips for first starting out raw carnivore? I think i can sneak in raw meat at breakfast bc thats when im alone. Then cooked meat for dinner and some raw kefir or something.
Just see how your teeth react to it first. My teeth are still in pain from chewing raw meat but I feel satiated.

Just see how your teeth react to it first. My teeth are still in pain from chewing raw meat but I feel satiated.
Okay. Can i maybe add raw honey? I heard raw honey is good for you too or nah? I mean its technically animal based

Okay. Can i maybe add raw honey? I heard raw honey is good for you too or nah? I mean its technically animal based
Honey is sugar and sugar is poison. You were fed lies bro.

Yes, don’t eat meat. Meat is bad for your gut. Only eat veggies and fruits. Carnivore is for low iq cels! Don’t worry about the defense mechanism in plants that sustains their survival! It tastes good so keep eating it! Proud of my goy.
Op literally says he eats meat and eggs and dairy. His diet is balanced. If you do a lot of exercise carbohydrates are good for you. Especially from healthy sources like fruit.

Also natural sugars in moderate amounts are fine for you like from fruit or honey. It is processed cane sugar in large amounts that is harmful to your health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outlier and Never Get Up
  • +1
Honey is sugar and sugar is poison. You were fed lies bro.
There is evidence that natural sugar from fruit is beneficial to your cardiovascular health.

Eating honeybuns is not the same as putting honey on ur yogurt & oats jfl.

• JFL
Op literally says he eats meat and eggs and dairy. His diet is balanced. If you do a lot of exercise carbohydrates are good for you. Especially from healthy sources like fruit.

Also natural sugars in moderate amounts are fine for you like from fruit or honey. It is processed cane sugar in large amounts that is harmful to your health.
Sugar is sugar. It doesn’t matter whether it’s from fruit or refined. Glucose and fructose destroy your gut and leak into your blood stream when the liver can’t metabolize enough. Carbs are NOT required for human survival. Fats and proteins and required.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
His description of what he's experiencing, him being 14, and the fact that he's told you he eats clean seem to prove contrary to what you believe. What a joke you are trying to feed this young impressionable kid dieting advice that isn't even in his best interest. I despise people like you.
Don't listen to the brainlets telling you to only eat meat. Anyone saying this diet is THE DIET is a charlatan or a complete idiot. What you are eating is fine, and will suffice for proper development.

• JFL
There is evidence that natural sugar from fruit is beneficial to your cardiovascular health.

Eating honeybuns is not the same as putting honey on ur yogurt & oats jfl.

His description of what he's experiencing, him being 14, and the fact that he's told you he eats clean seem to prove contrary to what you believe. What a joke you are trying to feed this young impressionable kid dieting advice that isn't even in his best interest. I despise people like you.

Don't listen to the brainlets telling you to only eat meat. Anyone saying this diet is THE DIET is a charlatan or a complete idiot. What you are eating is fine, and will suffice for proper development.
Eats a clean diet

Eats bread >
Eats sugar >

Choose one

@Orc has average test
How do you cope now
Yeah I bet you live on his dick so you know his blood markers every month. Just lol at using another man to try and disprove me like a cuck