How come i have all the signs of high T yet my body isnt making me look “high t”

there are definitely other factors but one of them is that u are 14 years old, be patient, no one with 14 years old will already have a chad bone structure

Sugar is sugar. It doesn’t matter whether it’s from fruit or refined. Glucose and fructose destroy your gut and leak into your blood stream when the liver can’t metabolize enough. Carbs are NOT required for human survival. Fats and proteins and required.
That’s from a high sugar diet. Nobody is telling OP to eat exclusively fruit and honey. You are literally talking about extremes.

Also there are plenty of things that aren’t “required for human survival” wtf who cares. Most people’s diets are deficient in some nutrients. The goal should be to have a nutritious diet not one that “is required to survive” jfl

That’s from a high sugar diet. Nobody is telling OP to eat exclusively fruit and honey. You are literally talking about extremes.

Also there are plenty of things that aren’t “required for human survival” wtf who cares. Most people’s diets are deficient in some nutrients. The goal should be to have a nutritious diet not one that “is required to survive” jfl

Eats a clean diet

Eats bread >
Eats sugar >

Choose one
Buddy do you not understand the idea of nuance? You don't have to eat perfectly to have normal development, and cutting those things out aren't gonna change his puberty. I envy people like you who are so unaware of how actually stupid they are.

Attachments

• 57087F98-39DB-4463-BE08-D3A40B570EF6.jpeg
    57087F98-39DB-4463-BE08-D3A40B570EF6.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Buddy do you not understand the idea of nuance? You don't have to eat perfectly to have normal development, and cutting those things out aren't gonna change his puberty. I envy people like you who are so unaware of how actually stupid they are.
Cutting those out will heal his gut and micro nutrient transportation you idiot

Yeah I bet you live on his dick so you know his blood markers every month. Just lol at using another man to try and disprove me like a cuck
I posted them publicly like a year ago, they're always around the same level too.

Paul Saladino is guthealth pilled and he eats plenty of carbohydrates because of his activity level.

Animal based mogs tbh

Fruits are only meant to be eaten before Winter. We aren’t hunter gathers anymore and have an abundance of food at our disposal. Therefore, there is no need to eat fruit EVER since we can eat meat 24/7 in the Winter now.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Fruits are only meant to be eaten before Winter. We aren’t hunter gathers anymore and have an abundance of food at our disposal. Therefore, there is no need to eat fruit EVER since we can eat meat 24/7 in the Winter now.
Ok yeah ur trolling

Ok yeah ur trolling
Fruits design themselves to be colorful to attract animals to eat them and spread their seeds when they poop. This is why your shit comes right out after eating poop. It’s nothing but sugar.

Okay im going carnivore then. Not carnivore but animal based. I will eat meat, raw dairy, and thats it (and no raw meat sadly)
Going carnivore nuke you growth

I saw what you wrote , you know nothing about food, being healthy

Now shut the fuck up

Going carnivore nuke you growth

I saw what you wrote , you know nothing about food, being healthy

Now shut the fuck up
Cope + dnrd

No arguments no point #idiot #nigga

Im not here to discuss anything, if you dont believe me then you dont
Okay #balls #black #blackballs #nigga #myballsareblack

My diet is good. No seed oils, no junk food. I just eat beef, chicken, milk, yoghurt, eggs and bread, nuts and honey, vegetables, fruits. Thats it.
My acne used to be way worse but now its better
Dairy product is linked with acne - honey is as well.

Fruits and vegetables should do wonders. I would advice you to hop on accutane.

Dairy product is linked with acne - honey is as well.

Fruits and vegetables should do wonders. I would advice you to hop on accutane.
Hop on accutant while being 14?? Fucking nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and whiteislandpill
Hop on accutant while being 14?? Fucking nigger
Accutane doesnt close growth plates its debunked plus it doesnt matter im going on TRT and ai anyways

Accutane doesnt close growth plates its debunked plus it doesnt matter im going on TRT and ai anyways
Yea going on trt + AI while you are 14??
Also eating the carnivore diet (very extreme)

Ngga what , you retarded

• +1
Reactions: salludon2.0
Yea going on trt + AI while you are 14??
Also eating the carnivore diet (very extreme)

Ngga what , you retarded
yes, hgh aswell. This combined with bonesmashing will grow my bones. Surgery too expensive. I need to grow my clavicles aswell with roids and reeves shrugs too. I will ascend or die trying

I have acne on neck face, back, chest, shoulders, traps, a bit on arms. Alot of scars aswell.
Im not sure i think my hairline is receding a bit aswell (keep in mind i am 14)
And i have crazy anxiety + anger issues + horny all the time
Its like my testosterone is spending all its energy on toxic masculinity instead of my chin, browridge, clavicles, height. Why does my body hate me? I eat healthy foods and lift weights which gave me even more acne (probally cuz my test increased more)
Acne, anger issues, anxiety, and libido are also all closely related to estrogen.

that wont give him mogger bones lol unless youre a literal baby your bones never change
Have you seen the difference between children and adults skull?? Of course your bones grow with age.

I have acne on neck face, back, chest, shoulders, traps, a bit on arms. Alot of scars aswell.
Im not sure i think my hairline is receding a bit aswell (keep in mind i am 14)
And i have crazy anxiety + anger issues + horny all the time
Its like my testosterone is spending all its energy on toxic masculinity instead of my chin, browridge, clavicles, height. Why does my body hate me? I eat healthy foods and lift weights which gave me even more acne (probally cuz my test increased more)
Acne isn't necessary a sign of a high test lol
otherwise women wouldn't get acne

Do you think this subhuman has high T?

Acne, anger issues, anxiety, and libido are also all closely related to estrogen.
The anxiety is definitly NOT a sign of high T and definitly of estrogen, @beefliverontop is just restarted

The anxiety is definitly NOT a sign of high T and definitly of estrogen, @beefliverontop is just restarted
If you were high iq like me you would realize when your test is high asf your body will make estrogen high as well to balance hormones thus making anxiety actually a sign of high t (in puberty of course)

If you were high iq like me you would realize when your test is high asf your body will make estrogen high as well to balance hormones thus making anxiety actually a sign of high t (in puberty of course)
You got me there, but if you really had 'such high test' and your oestrogen was increase due to it you would have signs of gyno due too the "huge" amount of oestrogen, so you're simply coping

You got me there, but if you really had 'such high test' and your oestrogen was increase due to it you would have signs of gyno due too the "huge" amount of oestrogen, so you're simply coping
I have gyno my nigga

Wear a bra :lul:
Okay boyo and you can suck them. Its not that noticeable because my chest is already trained but…. It is brutal.

Acne isn't necessary a sign of a high test lol
otherwise women wouldn't get acne

Do you think this subhuman has high T?
View attachment 2961958
I can think of 1000 issues in the body that cause acne

The weird beliefs of direct links for example
"High T = acne"
Is just pure plain bullshit, its much more hyper complicated then that

"High T = acne"
fr, that's why you don't see them tribal mfs with acne even tho there T are most likely 2x ours

"High T = acne"
In most cases, male acne is hormonal hence why it’s far more common in teenagers when the body is adjusting to the hormone influxes

Test and estrogen both cause acne. Personally my skin is best when my estrogen is lower and T is high. Estrogen fluctuations commonly cause acne

Diet can cause acne but not always. There are plenty of fat obese fuckers who eat tons of inflammatory processed food and have normal skin. But if you have a specific food intolerance (dairy, gluten, etc) that is irritating your gut/stomach, acne can result. Although you will probably see other signs of this. If you can drink milk without getting diarrhea, stomach pains, indigestion it’s probably not causing your acne

Yes, being overly emotional or in a state of high emotional excitability is more related to estrogen. It’s possible for hormones to be normal and still have anger issues/anxiety, but if these issues are sudden it could be hormonal. Many people say TRT makes them calm and levelheaded. Estrogen intensifies all your emotions. Anxiety is exaggerated, so is sadness, excitement, anger/irritation

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop