How come I’m so low iq?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
How come I’m so remarkably unintelligent? Dumb as a pile of bricks. What causes this?

Genetics. Same as the blackpill for looks. Either your parents are retards or you ate lead paint chips or something as a child.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ur not low iq u just socialized too much meby as a kid without learning nerdy skills. Ur average af

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
im so sorry
just being ugly is one thing but being utter genetic trash...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Genetics. Same as the blackpill for looks. Either your parents are retards or you ate lead paint chips or something as a child.
Nope iq is mostly upbringing

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider and RoyaleWithCheese
Nope iq is mostly upbringing
I had a rough upbringing but people call me smart, wise even genius on a regular basis. Not to mention numerous online tests which you say are bogus or whether, but they always place me at around 120-132 and that's been consistent throughout my life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 41749
I had a rough upbringing but people call me smart, wise even genius on a regular basis. Not to mention numerous online tests which you say are bogus or whether, but they always place me at around 120-132 and that's been consistent throughout my life.
You're 95 on a good day mate.

• JFL
You're 95 on a good day mate.
I don't need a sore old lukizm.net abuser to tell me I'm smart because I hear it from people irl on a regular basis (people with jobs).

A lot of users on this forum has also complimented me on being smart.

Funny how @Manletmachine? I'm way smarter than you.

Wow, you literally just lost your only friend on this website.

• JFL
Im low iq too bro it's not that bad

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Youre supposed to DYOR and after purchase HODL. Crypto doesn't reward people who are trying to make quick bucks.

Youre supposed to DYOR and after purchase HODL. Crypto doesn't reward people who are trying to make quick bucks.
Well I didn’t and I’m making money lil bro so u stay mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back