how come many men are khv but got blowjobs ?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i was with a few of my friends and asked one if they’re virgin and they were like yea i’m incel and fat n shit. but then later he was like oh yea she sucked my dick and gagged:feelskek:why is life like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
That's insane, blowjob is even a bigger for of submission and usually comes after the sex which is the main indicator of interest and submission.

Tell those faggots to kill themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and vermillioncorefan
What does that even mean?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i was with a few of my friends and asked one if they’re virgin and they were like yea i’m incel and fat n shit. but then later he was like oh yea she sucked my dick and gagged:feelskek:why is life like this?
Idek bro, like oral sex is sex lol

• +1
That's insane, blowjob is even a bigger for of submission and usually comes after the sex which is the main indicator of interest and submission.
Not really, for many is a lesser kind of sex, when girls don't want to submit completely, or keep their virginity, or try to keep a guy interested in them, or have him as a backup in case they break up with their boyfriend, etc.
As for incels who claim they got blowjobs but not regular sex, they could just be lying so they wouldn't appear as complete losers.
Anyway, I also think girls have different standards of sex for each category of men: giving blowjobs to Chad is nothing, it's just like kissing, but for subhumans is something they won't get until much later in a relationship with a girl(if they somehow get lucky) and until then, they will have to orbit, simp for them, and treat them like princesses.

• +1