How come musical artists hate their male fans but love their female fans?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
As an experiment I tried making different IG accounts and photoshopped the metal band HEALTH’s merch onto male bodies with edgy captions and tagged on the band on my IG story but they never re-shared any of the photos because they were men.

But look, they will reshare a sluts photo

Why is that?

@vermillioncorefan @BrahminBoss @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: viniciz, 5'7 zoomer, micropenis29 and 1 other person
Cos a whore listening to it gives it more cred and hip than a lonely incel listening

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Icon, vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Cos a whore listening to it gives it more cred and hip than a lonely incel listening
Why don’t they want ugly failures listening to their music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, vermillioncorefan, VivaCristoRey and 2 others
Because females run this world and economy and instagram is basically shaped so women would choose their man easier and also consume more.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, FutureSlayer and Vermilioncore
Why don’t they want ugly failures listening to their music
Only black metal is hip when fat neckbeard jncel listen to it , that’s y it’s my favourite genre

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Only black metal is hip when fat neckbeard jncel listen to it , that’s y it’s my favourite genre
Nah I follow a black metal band and I remember mentioning them in my ig story wearing their shirt and they saw it but didn’t share it. But they shared some fat ugly gothic bitch with black lipstick instead

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
Nah I follow a black metal band and I remember mentioning them in my ig story wearing their shirt and they saw it but didn’t share it. But they shared some fat ugly gothic bitch with black lipstick instead
Then it’s a shit band , won’t happen w death spell omega or drudkh or rains of beveradst

Then it’s a shit band , won’t happen w death spell omega or drudkh or rains of beveradst
Yeah it would. I’m gonna test it out. They want pussy. They don’t want a big hairy ugly man

Yeah it would. I’m gonna test it out. They want pussy. They don’t want a big hairy ugly man
if a bm band has a social media account its poseur so no, 99 percent of th epeople who follow DSO are fat neckbeard incels like me

• +1
As an experiment I tried making different IG accounts and photoshopped the metal band HEALTH’s merch onto male bodies with edgy captions and tagged on the band on my IG story but they never re-shared any of the photos because they were men.

But look, they will reshare a sluts photo
View attachment 2876144

Why is that?

@vermillioncorefan @BrahminBoss @Gaygymmaxx
Take some acid nigga and stop caring about this shit

Idk if ur trolling but I assume this post is rooted in truth

This degree of resentment is not valuable do some real nigga shit

• JFL
I guess it has never occurred in your low T cuck brainlet that men like women and showing to others that women like them back is a status symbol.