How come my face always leaner in the early evening?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
And I would be bloated af from morning to late aftrrnoon , it doesn’t mater how much low or high sodium I eat, as soon as early evening come I shapeshift from having chubby face to bony face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and forevermirin
Im have the moreing bloat to its sucks but i reduced it with dieting

And I would be bloated af from morning to late aftrrnoon , it doesn’t mater how much low or high sodium I eat, as soon as early evening come I shapeshift from having chubby face to bony face.
That's everyone.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How to debloat faster in the morning and afternoon?
idfk tbh its been my worst enemy recently. ig imma have to throw as many normie tips as i can out there but exercising in morning, ice/cold water, sleeping on back in first place idk what else

• So Sad
idfk tbh its been my worst enemy recently. ig imma have to throw as many normie tips as i can out there but exercising in morning, ice/cold water, sleeping on back in first place idk what else
u prob know and have tried most of this stuff huh @Meraki

lucky you nigga im always bloated

• Woah
everyone suffers from this can only reduce it temporarily, if your bulking/minoxidil its probably gonna be permanent tho

everyone suffers from this can only reduce it temporarily, if your bulking/minoxidil its probably gonna be permanent tho

How come during morning class people in my class already looked debloated?

How come during morning class people in my class already looked debloated?
might wake up earlier than you or just have less facial fat so less bloat in general, theres a wasian that posted here that was insanely lean

• +1
might wake up earlier than you or just have less facial fat so less bloat in general, theres a wasian that posted here that was insanely lean

I am shifting my sleep schedule from 10am-6pm to 8pm-4am, so by the time morning classes hopefully Id be slightly already debloated.

But I am tired af it feels like the sleep was low quality

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I am shifting my sleep schedule from 10am-6pm to 8pm-4am, so by the time morning classes hopefully Id be slightly already debloated.

But I am tired af it feels like the sleep was low quality
i think your probably overthinking it a bit, i mean if you want to kpomaxx why would you want hollow cheeks

• +1
@andy9432 rate him I mog him facially right?
fun fact i was like one of his first 5-10k followers he posted alot on fashion and streetwear subreddits and then randomly blew up

• +1
Do you eat during the day at school?

• +1