How come my face has so much fat?

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
I’m 190 cm and weigh 78,5 kg which is considered healthy weight, yet I have the face of a obese person, why is this?

I’m 190 cm and weigh 78,5 kg which is considered healthy weight, yet I have the face of a obese person, why is this?
NO BONES

• +1
Reactions: lookism, lowiqNormie, kuroro and 4 others
incel bones

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Indian fat distribution gene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Shpuld of seen me blaoted my body looked leanish but fave looked obese now i look good
you can kinda see if you have mogger bones behind the bloat tho

me bloated

(retarded facial expression & looking down but what ever)

me more lean (23bf which was enough to see some crazy bones)

Last edited:
you can kinda see if you have mogger bones behind the bloat tho
me bloated

(retarded facial expression & looking down but what ever)

me more lean (23bf which was enough to see some crazy bones)

Yeah my i have good bones but fucked up stomach and fat distrubtion i have to really watch my diet to look good which sucks normies with weaker bones look better at higher percentages than me

Yeah my i have good bones but fucked up stomach and fat distrubtion i have to really watch my diet to look good which sucks normies with weaker bones look better at higher percentages than me
yeah that will fuck you over

i have top 0.001% collagen and care more about that than bones lmfao, a girl that was 5'2 (am 6'3) treated me like a actual fucking toddler

People saying bones but its probably fat distribution mixed with no bones

yeah that will fuck you over

i have top 0.001% collagen and care more about that than bones lmfao, a girl that was 5'2 (am 6'3) treated me like a actual fucking toddler
Yeah im hoping on tret red light therapy collegen supliments and microneedleing to collegen max

True gonna get a middle part flow to shoudl fenale gaze max me and al.ost get rid of mafia boss pheno im low apeal but good psl right now
collagen
blond hair
middle part
a10 contacts
lashes
pct

there, your now a robust prettyboy

what do you mean by this though. I see many people irl who have horrible bone structure and microscopic skulls, like narrow inward gonions, recessed shit round chin, no ramus, recession, yet they still have hollow cheeks and gaunt looking faces. I don't think angularity correlates to bone structure that much honestly

Rhino to but still gsting a masc nose like cavill
good, dont go to far

i look like a 10 year old and get treated like one even when wearing airforces (6'4), dont go to fem/cutecel lmfao

good, dont go to far

i look like a 10 year old and get treated like one even when wearing airforces (6'4), dont go to fem/cutecel lmfao
yeah a balance is best my nose rn hyper masc and cavils is masc but good looking nose so an upgrade from what i have

Post pics of ur full body so i can tell if ur skinny fat or have shit bones