Reactions: flippasav
I live in Switzerland not Germany jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
And if it goes bad you just go to this sick brothel
IMG 3535

Holy fuck why couldn’t I born in a good country like Germany

@MoggerGaston have u been here
been to berlin in 2022, also went kitkat but during one of the weekdays when there was no sex-party. I was mostly in sisyphos (one of the best techno clubs in berlin)

le-sisyphos.jpg

berlin people are racist asf though. very pretentious people who look down on people who dress/look different than this super alternative style.
luckily my mates and I brought A LOT of drugs so we had an amazing time anyways even as truecel subhumans.
Also went to the berlin love-parade all day on 2-CB drugs.

We would've never been let into a kitkat sex party.

You need to look alternative and be fetish dressed, almost naked. Else they deny entrance at the door.
Berghain also pointless.

Also almost impossible when you don't speak fluent german, aka youre a tourist.

was a miracle we were even being let into sisyphos. None of the people from our hostel we went with there, got accepted in. :lul:

meanwhile we just looked like 3 soyboy tourists nerds ngl. Although I mog my friends hard so maybe my looks got us in, brutal lookspill.

Berlin is cool. Didn't see the city at all though, was only in nightclubs all night and then sleeping/eating during the day except for love-parade day.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
been to berlin in 2022, also went kitkat but during one of the weekdays when there was no sex-party. I was mostly in sisyphos (one of the best techno clubs in berlin)

le-sisyphos.jpg

berlin people are racist asf though. very pretentious people who look down on people who dress/look different than this super alternative style.
luckily my mates and I brought A LOT of drugs so we had an amazing time anyways even as truecel subhumans.
Also went to the berlin love-parade all day on 2-CB drugs.

We would've never been let into a kitkat sex party.

You need to look alternative and be fetish dressed, almost naked. Else they deny entrance at the door.
Berghain also pointless.

Also almost impossible when you don't speak fluent german, aka youre a tourist.

was a miracle we were even being let into sisyphos. None of the people from our hostel we went with there, got accepted in. :lul:

meanwhile we just looked like 3 soyboy tourists nerds ngl. Although I mog my friends hard so maybe my looks got us in, brutal lookspill.

Berlin is cool. Didn't see the city at all though, was only in nightclubs all night and then sleeping/eating during the day except for love-parade day.
Where’d u get the drugs