how come some people have loose skin when they lose weight, how do u prevent it

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
:dafuckfeels: bruh some niggas can be a boulder and have tight skin at the end of their weightloss and some others be like flappy and shit my nigga

how do u prevent loose skin

Factors such as being young and the rate of weight loss factors into it. But the general consensus is, the fatter you are the more likely you are to develop loose skin when you lose weight.

If you let yourself get to 300 lbs you kind of deserve it tbh. I have not seen a single 300 lber not get loose skin after weight loss

Getting to 300 lbs is so easily preventable. Just literally walk an hour per day. Fatties can burn 100+ calories just walking for 15 mins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21297 and Deleted member 15827
Factors such as being young and the rate of weight loss factors into it. But the general consensus is, the fatter you are the more likely you are to develop loose skin when you lose weight.

If you let yourself get to 300 lbs you kind of deserve it tbh. I have not seen a single 300 lber not get loose skin after weight loss

It's so easily preventable too. Just literally walk an hour per day. Fatties can burn 100+ calories just walking for 15 mins
so can this happen due to losing weight too fast as well?

Don't get too fat, otherwise you're gonna need surgery to get rid of that saggy skin.

if the vid was uploaded 10 years ago it would be called 'worlds fattest kid' this whole cope of fat people calling themselves 'big' is so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Don't get too fat, otherwise you're gonna need surgery to get rid of that saggy skin.

Surgery doesn't even do a good job of fixing it. It still looks disgusting