How come the less I interact with people the more they wanna talk?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember at my old job I just sat staring with 0 emotion in the darkness and my foid coworkers always tried chatting or getting my attention or messaging me stuff and trying to talk

I thought women hated quiet weirdos. Why’d they try to chat

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
they like quiet weirdos who sit in the corner so that’s why i started raising my hand in class so that people wouldn’t talk to me

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
they like quiet weirdos who sit in the corner so that’s why i started raising my hand in class so that people wouldn’t talk to me
Nah I started trying to look gay I work my girls eyeliner but instead this hoe named Alyssa at work still messages me and acts all awkward

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah I started trying to look gay I work my girls eyeliner but instead this hoe named Alyssa at work still messages me and acts all awkward
nah bro being gay is gonna make them like u more:feelskek:alyssa bro stole my girl

• JFL
nah bro being gay is gonna make them like u more:feelskek:alyssa bro stole my girl
Nahh why this hoe don’t let me be alon I just wanna listen to Oreo man and fuck my hand I don’t want your cunt to fuck

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Because it doesen’t matter if you’re quiet or loud as long as they like how your face looks

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
I remember at my old job I just sat staring with 0 emotion in the darkness and my foid coworkers always tried chatting or getting my attention or messaging me stuff and trying to talk

I thought women hated quiet weirdos. Why’d they try to chat
they want attention water is wet

Nahh why this hoe don’t let me be alon I just wanna listen to Oreo man and fuck my hand I don’t want your cunt to fuck
rejecting bitches so u can jerk to a black man screaming about how he gets no bitches:feelskek:clown world

• JFL
to make sure you don’t kill them when you inevitably shoot the place up.

That’s why I befriend the obvious potential shooters jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back