How come the world’s governments don’t care about ugly men’s lack of sex?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
It’s unfair.

The media promotes so much positivity for women and gay men, but ugly straight men are completely disregarded.

And the media has the audacity to question why so many young virgin men go ER.

A man needs to fulfill his biological right to have sex. An ugly man isn’t demanding stacies. He is simply demanding his looksmatch (or at least he should be)

But, the media and government don’t care about this. They want mass shootings and incel rage to continue.

See, I care about incels. Thankfully, I go balls deep in virgin pussy and can fuck whenever I want, but not all men are this blessed. But, unlike most men, I truly care about ugly men. I want all ugly men to be able to find a girl and find happiness. It is not fair that society looks down upon ugly men. They don’t look down upon ugly women, they don’t look down upon ugly trannies, and they don’t look down upon ugly gays. They only look down upon ugly straight men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Lygodactylus, isis_Bleach and 5 others
you only fucked 1 girl in your life you never went on slaying spree like me in high school when i was nt basketball player

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Vermilioncore
your ugly demented fuck

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Vermilioncore
if i see your pathetic 5ft7 little boi in real life id make sure i knock you out and stomp on your heard until your dead

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It’s unfair.

The media promotes so much positivity for women and gay men, but ugly straight men are completely disregarded.

A man needs to fulfill his biological right to have sex. An ugly man isn’t demanding stacies. He is simply demanding his looksmatch (or at least he should be)

But, the media and government don’t care about this. They want mass shootings and incel rage to continue.

See, I care about incels. Thankfully, I go balls deep in virgin pussy and can fuck whenever I want, but not all men are this blessed. But, unlike most men, I truly care about ugly men. I want all ugly men to be able to find a girl and find happiness. It is not fair that society looks down upon ugly men. They don’t look down upon ugly women, they don’t look down upon ugly trannies, and they don’t look down upon ugly gays. They only look down upon ugly straight men.
1. Because men´s lack of sex is what fuels the markets. Imagine if more men get into lookmax instead buying cars. A 45 000 USD car of a year is an equivalent to some interesting surgeries. Ofc you´ll have more chance to get laid with the second option. The same applies with housing. The Elite knows that men´s journey in being the perfect betabuxxer feeds their markets. This also applies to the banks. This is other reason of why raw blackpill science is often denied. When blackpill will stop be denied it will be because The Elite will profit from it.

2. Because majority of sexless men are careless about this affair. A good example are all those leftists in Reddit. Most of them must be sexless men. Yet, they will do the impossible to take down the blackpill speech.

3. Because Goverments are cultural marxists. All those divisions you see outside is to gain votes. Sexless men don´t fit in this due to evolutionary reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, SLA, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
It’s unfair.

they are ugly that is why they do not care 🔥

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
1. Because men´s lack of sex is what fuels the markets. Imagine if more men get into lookmax instead buying cars. A 45 000 USD car of a year is an equivalent to some interesting surgeries. Ofc you´ll have more chance to get laid with the second option. The same applies with housing. The Elite knows that men´s journey in being the perfect betabuxxer feeds their markets. This also applies to the banks. This is other reason of why raw blackpill science is often denied. When blackpill will stop be denied it will be because The Elite will profit from it.

2. Because majority of sexless men are careless about this affair. A good example are all those leftists in Reddit. Most of them must be sexless men. Yet, they will do the impossible to take down the blackpill speech.

3. Because Goverments are cultural marxists. All those divisions you see outside is to gain votes. Sexless men don´t fit in this due to evolutionary reasons.
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: TalkingVidya
I think one reason is these globalist type lefty politicians know the more non-married females there are the more votes they get. A non-married female votes for the lefties much more than married females.

I think one reason is these globalist type lefty politicians know the more non-married females there are the more votes they get. A non-married female votes for the lefties much more than married females.

Divorced women means more people buying houses as well, it also feeds the billion dollar divorce lawyer industry.

The elites profit so much out of our societies misery

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
The world governments don't even care about women and gays, its just that those people are easier to control.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 16371
As much as men are useful they are the disposable sex.

This is great. We're evolving in the modern day at a higher rate than in history due to hypergamy. Now, the 5'5" guy can't just be a beta provider and still pass off his genes. The average male height will continue to increase because of the 6' threshold. Great!

Cuz they are CRAZY MISOGYBISTIC RACISTS. My sister says just be normal!