How come there are Chads that are suicidal and drug addicts?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
They fuck hot bitches why are they suicidal, are they stupid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 20399
They have depression.

They were incels in youth and never recovered from missing out on teenage love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
“hot bitches” are not everything in life, people have real problems.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, TechnoBoss and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables, tren_31, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
cause they took drugs. more social you are more likely you're offered drugs, take them, get hooked, alter ur brain chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
cause they took drugs. more social you are more likely you're offered drugs, take them, get hooked, alter ur brain chemistry.
Damn glad I am a no life incel then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and ZaC
Drugs are amazing so probably not

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Allornothing and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, R@m@, Big White Cuck and 3 others
they just like me fr

Lol at thinking hot bitches will make u happy

Only a attractive virgin does and thats out of reach even for most slayers

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Deleted member 14693 and MoggerGaston
I think everyone gets depression and life is just about overcoming it somehow. The brain cannot understand how valuable good things in life are if you have always had them, hence why Chads tend to struggle unless they had a tough life somehow.

Most users here have depression they would browse this forum all day if they didn’t have school.

Ascending and getting friends/girls = depression fixed for life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and scrunchables
I think everyone gets depression and life is just about overcoming it somehow. The brain cannot understand how valuable good things in life are if you have always had them, hence why Chads tend to struggle unless they had a tough life somehow.

Most users here have depression they would browse this forum all day if they didn’t have school.

Ascending and getting friends/girls = depression fixed for life
I have a different theory.
I believe we all start 'happy' in life as babies/children. (except for a very few cases with genetic depression, but that's rare)

Then while growing up, depending on your life, looks, environment, parents, luck, etc. you start accumulating different kinds of trauma.
The damage trauma can cause is greatly amplified in your childhood/teenage years when your brain is most vulnerable to it.

If you make it to adulthood without any significant trauma, your are unlikely to become depressed later on except for extreme circumstances.

If you make it to adulthood traumatized, depression will now be a constant battle for the rest of your life. You can ascend, try to 'compensate' for your past, but it will always be a struggle.

Just too brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Allornothing
being good looking is not immunity from being fucked by life

lots of drug addicts are/were into partying lifestyle, you start doing molly with your friends and how fun it is then you try heroin and go full low inhib

Cuz drugs are better than sex to me