How come theres no Hispanic dudes in the scream movies?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
Those are the most mogger movies becuase they always feature groups of chads and stacies and the cool nerd kid getting slashed up. But they just never feature Mexicans in the movie. They feature niggers plenty.
I guess they just know that spics are ugky, short and worthless and have nothing good about them. I’m glad Wes craven died blackpilled and racist

Those movies r mid. Why are losers so obsessed with race? Who are you superior to, unemployed and getting none, not even mtb or ltbs? I understand why people with high IQs, successful people or attractive people could feel superior to others tho. A racist rich white guy would find more in common with some minority his class than some ugly bum his race too lazy and stupid to have anything going for them. Idk op or anything about em but that's just a common thing that I see

Those movies r mid. Why are losers so obsessed with race? Who are you superior to, unemployed and getting none, not even mtb or ltbs? I understand why people with high IQs, successful people or attractive people could feel superior to others tho. A racist rich white guy would find more in common with some minority his class than some ugly bum his race too lazy and stupid to have anything going for them.
[IMG alt="LuckyBeast"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/85/85196.jpg?1723967373[/IMG]

LuckyBeast

Drogas
Joined Aug 2, 2024
Posts338
Reputation318

Those movies r mid. Why are losers so obsessed with race? Who are you superior to, unemployed and getting none, not even mtb or ltbs? I understand why people with high IQs, successful people or attractive people could feel superior to others tho. A racist rich white guy would find more in common with some minority his class than some ugly bum his race too lazy and stupid to have anything going for them. Idk op or anything about em but that's just a common thing that I see
Idk what any of that stuff mean kys cuck

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake