how come women dont messgage me back on tinder

G

Gosick

Kraken
i messaged like 5 girls "hey, hows it going" and like only 1 responded. shes a 4/10 i would say, the other are 5/10s

im guessing they matched with better looking men then me? so im invisible now

fuarrrkkk hypergamy is brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidyacoper, DidntRead, RichardSpencel and 4 others
They don’t message back because you’re not good looking. If you were even chadlite, they would shoot you back a message.

I’m sorry bro. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
just rape them gently

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Read my signature

giphy.webp

Bcoz they Love you

Most did not message me back even if they were hella ugly. I'm talking out of 20 matches or something only 3 messaged back. One even messaged me first and didn't message me back.
Most did not message me back even if they were hella ugly. I'm talking out of 20 matches or something only 3 messaged back. One even messaged me first and didn't message me back.

Just work on your personality, bro

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Just be good looking

Legit a shit opener but they probably wouldn't message back anyway

its ur personality, you dont have Chad looks and dont have that natural carefree dominance that Chad has that he knows he can do no wrong because he mogs 99% of the population to dirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Legit a shit opener but they probably wouldn't message back anyway
Openers are cope. How would you open up anyways? A pick up line may set you off as cringy, some long ass messege might make you appear as too desperate. A simple "Hi" should be enough.
I just type hi as the first messege and they usually respond.

Openers are cope. How would you open up anyways? A pick up line may set you off as cringy, some long ass messege might make you appear as too desperate. A simple "Hi" should be enough.
I just type hi as the first messege and they usually respond.
Something that makes you seem like you don't really give a shit how the convo goes and you're just having fun imo

Or hello / whats up or whatever. Sometimes if their bio is interesting ill change it up but not always
Something that makes you seem like you don't really give a shit how the convo goes and you're just having fun imo
What do you put as first msg?

there are so many variables here whats weird about psl analysts is they make all these fake chad accounts but not a lot of fake female accounts. ive made a few fake female accounts and have discussed this with females:

when you make a fake female account the first thing you notice is how clever some of these guys are with their openers

"hey, hows it going" doesnt even get chad a response because it comes across as lazy and low energy compared to the heat that most guys bring

you have to reply quickly and with wit and brevity

the other thing is the sheer level of matches a female gets if she swipes through 100 men, which is a chore in itself, and you swipe right to maybe 10% 9 out of the 10 total are going to send her a message within the hour and some will send multiple messages. of those 10% most of them are jacked chads with top level game youre talking about a no win situation for aspies or guys without looks or text game.

a 5/10 female has a 90% match ratio and is outnumber 5 to 1 by sausage.

a female is smart enough to skip past the obvious chads out of her league and select only her tier of men, just matching with her means nothing in of itself, theyre smarter than you think and looking for more than you think. you have to try pretty hard to maximize

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
its ur personality, you dont have Chad looks and dont have that natural carefree dominance that Chad has that he knows he can do no wrong because he mogs 99% of the population to dirt
Brutal

cos they can’t see your car bro

Maybe only like 25 percent of my matches ever message back

there are so many variables here whats weird about psl analysts is they make all these fake chad accounts but not a lot of fake female accounts. ive made a few fake female accounts and have discussed this with females:

when you make a fake female account the first thing you notice is how clever some of these guys are with their openers

"hey, hows it going" doesnt even get chad a response because it comes across as lazy and low energy compared to the heat that most guys bring

you have to reply quickly and with wit and brevity

the other thing is the sheer level of matches a female gets if she swipes through 100 men, which is a chore in itself, and you swipe right to maybe 10% 9 out of the 10 total are going to send her a message within the hour and some will send multiple messages. of those 10% most of them are jacked chads with top level game youre talking about a no win situation for aspies or guys without looks or text game.

a 5/10 female has a 90% match ratio and is outnumber 5 to 1 by sausage.

a female is smart enough to skip past the obvious chads out of her league and select only her tier of men, just matching with her means nothing in of itself, theyre smarter than you think and looking for more than you think. you have to try pretty hard to maximize
Biggest gigacope I've ever read.

Kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I want bexxx

I want bexxx
same bro, she mogs every female model

she only wants gigachad to ltr tho whlch is the reaosn she wants to looksmaxx so bad despite already being stacy tier

My reply ratio on all apps is something like 5%.
I’ve spent hours texting back and forth with girls with lots of flirting, only to wake up the next day and get no more replies or unmatched.

this is why meeting girls IRL is better - you can make an impact and be memorable.

It's over if she doesn't message you first

They don’t message back because you’re not good looking. If you were even chadlite, they would shoot you back a message.

I’m sorry bro. It is what it is