How come Zach Cox has insane appeal to prime jailbaits when he has bad midface width,average ratios, non compact face, narrow jaw ect.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Almost everyone with insane bones posted here loses to Zach Cox except one in million models in prime jb appeal.

But his midface is long, jaw narrow and he doesn't have hooded eyes ect.

But at the same time he has giga chad appeal to prime girls? Insta comments and tiktok comments prime jbs everywhere. Especially insta pages that feature him like hot boys ect.

It's like a lot of people here miss something essential about facial beauty.

What makes him so exceptional ?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
thin white dick moment

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9779
Are you retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4430
autisticbeaners alt
Kkkk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
light eyes is huge

Long midface is a PSL cope only some incels here know

90 percent of handsome males were told long midface here

He has no flaw IRL, stop cope , and i bet u are 100 percent virgin - incel

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
girls think he is hot because psl is wrong. simple as that. everything you counted as flaws are not flaws but desirable features

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
Long midface is a PSL cope only some incels here know

90 percent of handsome males were told long midface here

He has no flaw IRL, stop cope , and i bet u are 100 percent virgin - incel
the thing is his midface isnt even long jfl
if there is some model with long midface, then its Dellisola or Ballou

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, SteveRogers and 2 others
Almost everyone with insane bones posted here loses to Zach Cox except one in million models in prime jb appeal.

But at the same time he has giga chad appeal to prime girls? Insta comments and tiktok comments prime jbs everywhere. Especially insta pages that feature him like hot boys ect.

He lost a mog battle to Vinnie fucking Hacker. End of story.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4430
His eye area could be better, I agree.

All of this ratios stuff is really just incel cope, it can often explain why someone is good looking but all you have to do is take a look at a face for half a second and you can instantly tell if they're gl or not. In this case, he simply looks good.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AsGoodAsItGets and Wallenberg
He lost a mog battle to Vinnie fucking Hacker. End of story.
Lol lost ?

And the judge are few subhuman girls who said also Vinnie wins over other psl gods lol.

Large sample I see. And photos of Zach used were one of his worst compared to what is out there.

Jailbaits comment on his photos, share his photos, he is one of most shared guys on hot guy pages where jbs foam over guys, In live videos all girls say omg are you single and simp for him and in tiktok videos when he is in motion. While Vinnie looks good on few cherry picked photos. I had no idea who any of psl gods are but I saw hot jailbaits post photos of Zach way before I knew about this place. You can just tell he is gl.

Essay over try to not kys from cope

• +1
Reactions: doubledigitIQ
you just look at a picture of him and realize that he is very GL

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, SteveRogers, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
you just look at a picture of him and realize that he is very GL View attachment 1046889
I agree I can almost immediately see jailbaits go crazy for him.

Even in photos where his midface is much longer than the one you posted. What's more some of his best photos are the ones where he has long midface.

But I wonder why when there are psl god who mog him in psl sense but none of them jumps at me as someone with insane appeal

I agree I can almost immediately see jailbaits go crazy for him.

Even in photos where his midface is much longer than the one you posted. What's more some of his best photos are the ones where he has long midface.

But I wonder why when there are psl god who mog him in psl sense but none of them jumps at me as someone with insane appeal
Gif Hunter - Your Roleplay Helper : Zach Cox
on the move he looks fine

chads are chads . equality is real

I could care less about some trolling low IQ taco beaners, who copypaste lookism style writting and act as they are funny, high IQ, who are in this thread. But here we go.

name me his flaws...........

if the things what I am listing now are not enough for you from any point of view, then I do not know what GL mean to you tbh.

- 187 cm height
- full projection of all bones:
forward growth jaw, chin, maxilla, infraorbitals, supraorbitals, browridge, projected lateral zygoma
- no downward growth = vertically straight tall ramus, long straight jaw, tall chin
- full plump red lips
- short not hooked nose
- thick positive tilted eyebrows
- blue eyes
- almond shaped eyes
- tight bottom lid
- no scleral show, no NCT, no hyperpigmentation, no under eye circles
- coloring
- short philtrum
- short midface

his jaw isnt narrow, his chin is narrow. he just dont has protruding gonions.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, to_stop_da_cope and xefo