How Common Are Beanercels?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
How common is it for them to end up incels in the USA by the 2nd generation especially if they live in a white area?

I think sheboons hate beaners too.

Common when they don't go for latinas.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Common when they don't go for latinas.
I don't get along with spic females at all, I want to kill the ugly and fat ones. Why do these shitskins fuck my ego more than whites and other races?

I don't get along with spic females at all, I want to kill the ugly and fat ones.
Over then. Beaners barely get attention from girls that aren't spics unless they're top 0.0000001%

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Over then. Beaners barely get attention from girls that aren't spics unless they're top 0.0000001%
Correct. Which is why I believe NE Asian men are grossly underrated by Western deep state media. You can't possibly think George Lopez is better than a Korean normie. I even see younger ones frame mogging and height mogging whites

Correct. Which is why I believe NE Asian men are grossly underrated by Western deep state media. You can't possibly think George Lopez is better than a Korean normie. I even see younger ones frame mogging and height mogging whites
LMAO lurk more retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Man some latinos be looking ugly as fuck and they still have a gf
NTpill strikes again

LMAO lurk more retard
Get pegged in the ass by an ugly spic bitch. China will have such an easy time dominating your country once it turns into Mexico.

Man some latinos be looking ugly as fuck and they still have a gf
NTpill strikes again
Their girls are ugly, so fucking what? I could've fucked a subhuman white pig by now too, what's the point?

over for me i look Mexican while im 100% italian :lul::lul:

Very common if not Castizo

Their girls are ugly, so fucking what? I could've fucked a subhuman white pig by now too, what's the point?
Yeah ugly but they still wont fuck me 😂
And I'm almost leanmaxxed now too

Get pegged in the ass by an ugly spic bitch. China will have such an easy time dominating your country once it turns into Mexico.
Not worried about some soulless gooks.