How common is ascension?

Sovvton

Sovvton

Future Tyronelite
Was just combing through a thread by @grungymallard97 asking the valid question of whether anyone on .org thinks they won’t be on this forum in a years time. Link below if you’re interested.

And in the replies @HardMaxOrRope pointed out that people only actually leave after A. Ascension, or B. Killing themselves.

And this got my tiny little greycel brain whirring.

Because I haven’t been on here for long I couldn’t give an answer, but I’m interested to know what % of people on here actually do end up ascending, and by ascending I don’t mean the actual meaning, e.g. mtn to lite, bc that’s just unrealistic for 95% of the people on here, but what % of users do you guys think go from being mid mtn or below to actually being good looking?

On the flip side to that, what % of users do you think end up roping/are ropebound at some point in the future?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, rand anon, noonespecial and 3 others
Noreply pill never gets any less brutal

• +1
Reactions: xoollo
Depends on your definition of it. Drastically changing your looks ? Finding love ? Slaying ?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Sovvton
Hopefully I’m not alive at 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, Sovvton and RICHCELDOM
Ascension is not coming boys

Was just combing through a thread by @grungymallard97 asking the valid question of whether anyone on .org thinks they won’t be on this forum in a years time. Link below if you’re interested.

And in the replies @HardMaxOrRope pointed out that people only actually leave after A. Ascension, or B. Killing themselves.

Because I haven’t been on here for long I couldn’t give an answer, but I’m interested to know what % of people on here actually do end up ascending, and by ascending I don’t mean the actual meaning, e.g. mtn to lite, bc that’s just unrealistic for 95% of the people on here, but what % of users do you guys think go from being mid mtn or below to actually being good looking?

On the flip side to that, what % of users do you think end up roping/are ropebound at some point in the future?
Majority of this forum doesn’t even looksmax, :lul: most people just like to troll and have a laugh. It’s mostly greys (like myself) who sign up to the forum, but then quickly realise it’s just a cesspit full of retards rambling. And then they join in on it. And honestly the people who do ascend, quickly leave the forum as they have done what they intended to do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A1kek and Sovvton
It’s mostly greys (like myself) who sign up to the forum, but then quickly realise it’s just a cesspit full of retards rambling. And then they join in on it.
This.

I remember joining and slowly realising that a lot of users here were just shitposting :lul::lul:

I also remember thinking how tf I was supposed to get to 500 posts to no longer be grey and that even 100 would be an unrealistic number of posts.

I’m pretty sure in the past week alone I made over 100 posts.

• JFL
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope
This.

I remember joining and slowly realising that a lot of users here were just shitposting :lul::lul:

I also remember thinking how tf I was supposed to get to 500 posts to no longer be grey and that even 100 would be an unrealistic number of posts.

I’m pretty sure in the past week alone I made over 100 posts.
this forum is fucking gold.

I was the exact same as you, I saw the slander on greycels and thought I would never even hit 50 posts.

Brutal, now I’m pushing 300 reps after 1 day of posting. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sovvton

I think about 20% have had an actual decent ascension and a large part of that tends to be greycels that never post

• +1

I went from low mtn-low Htn myself

• Love it
Only ascending looks wise
I would say that’s relatively common

Most users, including myself, just don’t end up leaving cause ascension through looks is either not enough and/or we aren’t NT/hve no irl friends

• +1
Reactions: Sovvton and noonespecial
Those who "ascended" are teen faggots who just went through puberty or some mentalcel idiots who just needed to ask a foid out.

But ascension in a sense that a nigga was legit ugly-normie, then signicantly improving his looks and mental state and starting to slay, I have never seen it in my life, never seen in both IRL and online.

When it comes to success with foids, life is pretty much deterministic.

• +1
about as common as going from incel to slayer of supermodels by taking showers more frequently and getting a new haircut

about as common as going from incel to slayer of supermodels by taking showers more frequently and getting a new haircut
What makes you say that? A lot of people seem to be saying otherwise?