how to stop the blackpill trend

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
So. as many of u guys know, there is a tiktok invasion happening, and a lot of users are angry because of it. For me, i dont have any problem with newcels cuz i live in a country where blackpill is no where popular.
But, i decided to find u guys a solution for ur problems since u dont want more competition.

First, we have to identify the usership that is invading the forum and blackpill in general. After some research they are the same people who were andrew tate fanboys and people who idolized Kanye west last year, what i know about this userbase is that they are mostly here for trolling and not for actual advice.

Secondly, to clear them out we need to do 2 things, stop them from coming, and then getting rid of the ones that are already here. You might ask how to do that?

To stop them from coming here we have to stop the tiktok trend about blackpill. There is a user who suggested we post blackpill in Alt-left medias etc... and link it to nazism and misogyny etc... to get it cancelled but that will only make it more mainstream, take andrew tate as an example, he got famous because of contreversy, the same will happen if we try cancelling it. Also another user suggested we spam Tiktok HQ with e-mails saying that looksmaxxing is linked with blackpill ( bp is a banned term) etc... but also that will make it more mainstream. the employees will probably wonder why they got 2000 emails in a n hour all talking about blackpill, and that will make it soon be mainstream. So what is the solution?

Its actually really simple. All of the newcels come from 3 content creators on tiktok, Dillion latham, k. shami (syrian psycho) and Erand, and all of them posted about stuff like bonesmashing as a joke, so what u can do is report their account and the video for ''self harm'' and it will get taken down, and for sure they will re upload it or upload something similar. and what u do is report it again. By doing that, tiktok will give them a warning, and i guarantee u, they will all get scared and stop posting about bp. They do it cuz there are high rewards with no risks, just make a simple tiktok about bp and get 100k views, but with the warning as a risk now, they will all stop, they wont risk their account for some views. Also if u see any bp meme on tiktok ignore it, report it if u can (if it promotes anything against tiktok TOS) and dont interact with it, if they see they only get views without comments/ likes and have the risk of a warning they will stop and the trend will die. And that is how to stop this wave of newcels.

And now how are we going to get them out? simple. judging by the usebase they are only here for memes and trolling, a good example to prove this, if u were in the bp discord, u will see that they come and start posting memes and then start spamming BBC shit thinking they are funny, they are doing this to milk a reaction from u. And what u should do is ignore them totally. dont even tell them to stop. just watch as they stop by themselves and they will find another thing to do to garner attention, trying to argue with them is like talking to a brick, its useless.

(I dont care about them myself, i just posted this so people who hate this wave can get rid of them, and no am not new to blackpill. i been blackpilled for 3 years and am highly ranked in the official bp discord, its just that the account is new)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bendoverer, BlackTriadMoggs and juste
I totally get where you're coming from about the whole TikTok situation and the influx of new users. It sounds like you've been thinking a lot about how to handle this. You're right that sometimes people jump on trends just to stir things up, rather than actually wanting to engage in meaningful conversations.

Your suggestions to deal with this issue are pretty interesting. Figuring out who's joining and what their motives are is a good starting point. And I agree, trying to cancel things might just make them more popular in the long run.

Your idea to report content creators on TikTok to stop the trend makes sense, especially if they're doing stuff that might be against platform rules. It could make them think twice before posting that kind of content again. And ignoring trolls in the community seems like a smart approach too – not giving them the reactions they're hoping for might just make them lose interest.

It's cool that you're looking out for the community and trying to find ways to keep things balanced. It's true, sometimes arguing with trolls can be a waste of time. Overall, it's important to have a friendly and supportive atmosphere where everyone can share their thoughts without causing too much drama.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! It's great to see people caring about the vibe of the community and trying to make it better.

So. as many of u guys know, there is a tiktok invasion happening, and a lot of users are angry because of it. For me, i dont have any problem with newcels cuz i live in a country where blackpill is no where popular.
But, i decided to find u guys a solution for ur problems since u dont want more competition.

First, we have to identify the usership that is invading the forum and blackpill in general. After some research they are the same people who were andrew tate fanboys and people who idolized Kanye west last year, what i know about this userbase is that they are mostly here for trolling and not for actual advice.

Secondly, to clear them out we need to do 2 things, stop them from coming, and then getting rid of the ones that are already here. You might ask how to do that?

To stop them from coming here we have to stop the tiktok trend about blackpill. There is a user who suggested we post blackpill in Alt-left medias etc... and link it to nazism and misogyny etc... to get it cancelled but that will only make it more mainstream, take andrew tate as an example, he got famous because of contreversy, the same will happen if we try cancelling it. Also another user suggested we spam Tiktok HQ with e-mails saying that looksmaxxing is linked with blackpill ( bp is a banned term) etc... but also that will make it more mainstream. the employees will probably wonder why they got 2000 emails in a n hour all talking about blackpill, and that will make it soon be mainstream. So what is the solution?

Its actually really simple. All of the newcels come from 3 content creators on tiktok, Dillion latham, k. shami (syrian psycho) and Erand, and all of them posted about stuff like bonesmashing as a joke, so what u can do is report their account and the video for ''self harm'' and it will get taken down, and for sure they will re upload it or upload something similar. and what u do is report it again. By doing that, tiktok will give them a warning, and i guarantee u, they will all get scared and stop posting about bp. They do it cuz there are high rewards with no risks, just make a simple tiktok about bp and get 100k views, but with the warning as a risk now, they will all stop, they wont risk their account for some views. Also if u see any bp meme on tiktok ignore it, report it if u can (if it promotes anything against tiktok TOS) and dont interact with it, if they see they only get views without comments/ likes and have the risk of a warning they will stop and the trend will die. And that is how to stop this wave of newcels.

And now how are we going to get them out? simple. judging by the usebase they are only here for memes and trolling, a good example to prove this, if u were in the bp discord, u will see that they come and start posting memes and then start spamming BBC shit thinking they are funny, they are doing this to milk a reaction from u. And what u should do is ignore them totally. dont even tell them to stop. just watch as they stop by themselves and they will find another thing to do to garner attention, trying to argue with them is like talking to a brick, its useless.

(I dont care about them myself, i just posted this so people who hate this wave can get rid of them, and no am not new to blackpill. i been blackpilled for 3 years and am highly ranked in the official bp discord, its just that the account is new)
W idea

High iq post

I totally get where you're coming from about the whole TikTok situation and the influx of new users. It sounds like you've been thinking a lot about how to handle this. You're right that sometimes people jump on trends just to stir things up, rather than actually wanting to engage in meaningful conversations.

Your suggestions to deal with this issue are pretty interesting. Figuring out who's joining and what their motives are is a good starting point. And I agree, trying to cancel things might just make them more popular in the long run.

Your idea to report content creators on TikTok to stop the trend makes sense, especially if they're doing stuff that might be against platform rules. It could make them think twice before posting that kind of content again. And ignoring trolls in the community seems like a smart approach too – not giving them the reactions they're hoping for might just make them lose interest.

It's cool that you're looking out for the community and trying to find ways to keep things balanced. It's true, sometimes arguing with trolls can be a waste of time. Overall, it's important to have a friendly and supportive atmosphere where everyone can share their thoughts without causing too much drama.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! It's great to see people caring about the vibe of the community and trying to make it better.
reddit spacing.