How cooked am I?

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
1,970
Reputation
2,077
In HS, a group of foids entered a class where I sat doing hw.
One of them, who showed interest before, now started to talk to me, sat besides me and started to stroke my back. Her friends started to talk too, tease me, shipped me with one of the girls in their group (my classmate), “offering” me to invite her on prom. Fucking cringe. They mostly shouted some random shit, said my name every second, and asked me random questions. Simply trollin me.

Eventually I said to the foid that stroked me for several minutes already to stop doing that. Then they became aggressive, started to bark at me and got louder, then proceeded to ship me with my classmate more saying “we all know u want him” (cringe, she just sat with a stone face staring at me). They just proceeded further with acting ridiculous, but not insulting me or straightforward mocking me so I mostly smiled and didn’t respond bcs the situation was simply embarrassing. Then they called me “cute”, and I just left bcs I wanted to km already. Basically I got teased by some random ugly whores.

how cooked am I?
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joeseminate, ChudGod69, Dydargas_ and 3 others
It is not even so much text retard
yes you are cooked you let yourself be unsettled by some bitches no one will take you seriously at school in the future
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChudGod69, ragingmanlet, truefoidslayerpqoqo and 1 other person
yes you are cooked you let yourself be unsettled by some bitches no one will take you seriously at school in the future
wtf was I supposed to do? Beat them to death? Like nigga I mostly just laughed but what r u supposed to do as a man when a group of bitches just starts to harass u?
If they insulted me or made fun of my look or anything I would do smth, but here wtf could i even do
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChudGod69, Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
wtf was I supposed to do? Beat them to death? Like nigga I mostly just laughed but what r u supposed to do as a man when a group of bitches just starts to harass u?
If they insulted me or made fun of my look or anything I would do smth, but here wtf could i even do
It doesn't matter what you do but you should have done something now they know that you are a pussy and don't know how to defend yourself it only gets worse :lul:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
It doesn't matter what you do but you should have done something now they know that you are a pussy and don't know how to defend yourself it only gets worse :lul:
Well it was a couple of months ago, just recalled it now to understand how cooked am. I, but they don’t harass me further just staring at me asf or saying “hi”.

Genuinely I have no idea wtf could I do. Beat them up? Not the best idea. Start to argue with them or try to shut them down? Prob they just trolled even more if they saw I was rage baited.
Genuinely I would do smth if it was straightforward bullying, but here it is just some random whores
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
Well it was a couple of months ago, just recalled it now to understand how cooked am. I, but they don’t harass me further just staring at me asf or saying “hi”.

Genuinely I have no idea wtf could I do. Beat them up? Not the best idea. Start to argue with them or try to shut them down? Prob they just trolled even more if they saw I was rage baited.
Genuinely I would do smth if it was straightforward bullying, but here it is just some random whores
That's what I meant they don't take you seriously anymore as a man do you think they would play with a chad or someone who knows how to defend himself? But if you like to be the guy who gets fooled by ugly sluts, everything is fine :feelshah:
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Slavurik
That's what I meant they don't take you seriously anymore as a man do you think they would play with a chad or someone who knows how to defend himself? But if you like to be the guy who gets fooled by ugly sluts, everything is fine :feelshah:
I am literally not even attracted to them, it doesn’t bother me that they touch me or say “hi”, I want nothing to do with them. If those were girls I like then I would take it more seriously .

They didn’t disrespected me or anything just were loud and did some ridiculous stuff, how tf did I get fooled? How am I supposed to defend myself after a random hoe touches me and ships me with some other hoe? I just said “don’t touch me and don’t talk with me”, what else was I supposed to do, beat the shit out of them? Man I can’t understand ur logic
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
That's what I meant they don't take you seriously anymore as a man do you think they would play with a chad or someone who knows how to defend himself? But if you like to be the guy who gets fooled by ugly sluts, everything is fine :feelshah:
“playing” with someone is when a person wants them bad and they friendzone and make fun of him, while I don’t want any contact with them, literally declined a girl that touched me in front of everyone there. Even if she was joking she is the one who got embarrassed.

Literally said that I am not attracted to them at all, I ignore them mostly how tf did I got played if I didn’t even wanted to do anything with them on the first place 💀
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
“playing” with someone is when a person wants them bad and they friendzone and make fun of him, u say they play with me while I don’t want any contact with them, literally declined a girl that touched me in front of everyone there. Even if she was joking she is the one who got embarrassed.

Literally said that I am not attracted to them at all, I ignore them mostly how tf did I got played if I didn’t even wanted to do anything with them on the first place 💀
Even if you don't want them, they play with you like a doll:lul:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Even if you don't want them, they play with you like a doll:lul:
how if I ignore it? it supposed to give reactions or to entertain, I just don’t say anything and just continue to do my thing, I really don’t understand ur logic pal, just some girl says “hi” and now she is brutally playing eith me nigga how tf u reached that
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
Even if you don't want them, they play with you like a doll:lul:
I mean, I am aware that some foids came up just to embarrass me and shit, I just don’t understand how tf am I supposed to answer it other than “fuck off” or smth similar, and ur answers don’t make sense and don’t help ngl
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
how if I ignore it? it supposed to give reactions or to entertain, I just don’t say anything and just continue to do my thing, I really don’t understand ur logic pal, just some girl says “hi” and now she is brutally playing eith me nigga how tf u reached that
Because they play with you. The entertaining part is that you are insecure and don't know how to react and try to ignore it like a faggot. But if you don't want to see it cope on
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prøphet, ragingmanlet and Slavurik
I mean, I am aware that some foids came up just to embarrass me and shit, I just don’t understand how tf am I supposed to answer it other than “fuck off” or smth similar, and ur answers don’t make sense and don’t help ngl
Idk just go ER on them
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Because they play with you. The entertaining part is that you are insecure and don't know how to react and try to ignore it like a faggot. But if you don't want to see it cope on
I mean I mostly either ignore it or just say “fuck off”.
it is not that I am insecure, I am a 6’4 athlete, I can answer and shit, when they harassed me at the situation above I said to not touch me and shit and set boundaries, but I really don’t see how the fuck else am I supposed to react. Simply as that.

Like how am I supposed to react when some hoe says hi, rape her to death? Like nigga I understand what u tryna say but I don’t see how can I not be a “faggot” from ur point of view. Bcs i can’t literally go up to a girl that even as a joke said smth to me and beat her up or insult her for nothing as a man, that’s what I am trying to explain
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChudGod69, Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
I mean I mostly either ignore it or just say “fuck off”.
it is not that I am insecure, I am a 6’4 athlete, I can answer and shit, when they harassed me at the situation above I said to not touch me and shit and set boundaries, but I really don’t see how the fuck else am I supposed to react. Simply as that.

Like how am I supposed to react when some hoe says hi, rape her to death? Like nigga I understand what u tryna say but I don’t see how can I not be a “faggot” from ur point of view. Bcs i can’t literally go up to a girl that even as a joke said smth to me and beat her up or insult her for nothing as a man, that’s what I am trying to explain
You are too funny even for me you are entertaining, now I understand why the girls finish you off:lul:
 
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Slavurik
You are too funny even for me you are entertaining, now I understand why the girls finish you off:lul:
Nigga literally asked for advice on a forum dedicated to that and just getting trolled by some incels, dude ur most likely an awful person and a virgin I can tell u that
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and ragingmanlet
Nigga literally asked for advice on a forum dedicated to that and just getting trolled by some incels, dude ur most likely an awful person and a virgin I can tell u that
At least I don't get bullied by ugly bitches at school and ask on ORG how I should defend myself xaxaaxa
 
In HS, a group of foids entered a class where I sat doing hw.
One of them, who showed interest before, now started to talk to me, sat besides me and started to stroke my back. Her friends started to talk too, tease me, shipped me with one of the girls in their group (my classmate), “offering” me to invite her on prom. Fucking cringe. They mostly shouted some random shit, said my name every second, and asked me random questions. Simply trollin me.

Eventually I said to the foid that stroked me for several minutes already to stop doing that. Then they became aggressive, started to bark at me and got louder, then proceeded to ship me with my classmate more saying “we all know u want him” (cringe, she just sat with a stone face staring at me). They just proceeded further with acting ridiculous, but not insulting me or straightforward mocking me so I mostly smiled and didn’t respond bcs the situation was simply embarrassing. Then they called me “cute”, and I just left bcs I wanted to km already. Basically I got teased by some random ugly whores.

how cooked am I?
avarage снг schools tbh, these kind of people exist in my country too😡
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
At least I don't get bullied by ugly bitches at school and ask on ORG how I should defend myself xaxaaxa
Бля тип это не буллинг, рандомные чурки из моей страны доебались и домогались меня один раз за всю жизнь, пиздец какая проблема. Я поэтому и высрал тред по-этому поводу потому что такое впервые чтобы бабы меня доебывали для ржача.
Вопрос был не "что мне делать", а что лучшее я мог сделать в той ситуации попади я туда еще, как лучше всего можно тактично заткнуть, бувально написано. И в отличии от тебя я не девственник и меня хотя бы телки трогают. Непонятно нахуя всякие греи как ты тут токсичят, пиздишь что я куколд и что я должен был их как-то заткнуть, при этом объяснить как ты не можешь, поверь мне я их затыкал, просто когда телок несколько и они чурки это не работает, да и судя по "юнус" ты сам тоже чурка. Непонятно че ты высрался

avarage снг schools tbh, these kind of people exist in my country too😡
Я не в снг, тут до меня как раз таки и доебываются в основном из-за того что я русский всякие чурки, обычно в этом и проблема как раз, что имя и внешка русские.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Dydargas_
Я не в снг, тут до меня как раз таки и доебываются в основном из-за того что я русский всякие чурки, обычно в этом и проблема как раз, что имя и внешка русские.
где тогда?
 
где тогда?
Израиль, тут все чурки, я белый русский. Вроде бы внешне хорошо выгляжу, 193 см, атлет, белый, но бля почему-то доебались. Как видимо на жида не похож, имя и внешка "русские" слишком. Крч роуп, лучше бы в Европе или РФ жил а то пиздец :lul:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Dydargas_
Бля тип это не буллинг, рандомные чурки из моей страны доебались и домогались меня один раз за всю жизнь, пиздец какая проблема. Я поэтому и высрал тред по-этому поводу потому что такое впервые чтобы бабы меня доебывали для ржача.
Вопрос был не "что мне делать", а что лучшее я мог сделать в той ситуации попади я туда еще, как лучше всего можно тактично заткнуть, бувально написано. И в отличии от тебя я не девственник и меня хотя бы телки трогают. Непонятно нахуя всякие греи как ты тут токсичят, пиздишь что я куколд и что я должен был их как-то заткнуть, при этом объяснить как ты не можешь, поверь мне я их затыкал, просто когда телок несколько и они чурки это не работает, да и судя по "юнус" ты сам тоже чурка. Непонятно че ты высрался


Я не в снг, тут до меня как раз таки и доебываются в основном из-за того что я русский всякие чурки, обычно в этом и проблема как раз, что имя и внешка русские.
i don’t speak telegram nigga it was just a bait :lul::lul::lul:
 
nigger the most text is for the second dude not for u but genuinely ur a virgin retared fr :feelsuhh:
who believes you that you get sluts if you write 2000 posts in a month I'm not surprised that you get bullied
 
who believes you that you get sluts if you write 2000 posts in a month I'm not surprised that you get bullied
just smth unique I've experienced at HS at the end of the year couple of months ago, recalled it and posted to know if I could do smth right. I am after surg so yeah I am rotting. Genuinely I don't fucking understand why u bother so much to shit on some random dude on org, I am not surprised that ur a non-white resentful subhuman "yunus", at least I am athletic and 6'4, and not brown like u
 
In HS, a group of foids entered a class where I sat doing hw.
One of them, who showed interest before, now started to talk to me, sat besides me and started to stroke my back. Her friends started to talk too, tease me, shipped me with one of the girls in their group (my classmate), “offering” me to invite her on prom. Fucking cringe. They mostly shouted some random shit, said my name every second, and asked me random questions. Simply trollin me.

Eventually I said to the foid that stroked me for several minutes already to stop doing that. Then they became aggressive, started to bark at me and got louder, then proceeded to ship me with my classmate more saying “we all know u want him” (cringe, she just sat with a stone face staring at me). They just proceeded further with acting ridiculous, but not insulting me or straightforward mocking me so I mostly smiled and didn’t respond bcs the situation was simply embarrassing. Then they called me “cute”, and I just left bcs I wanted to km already. Basically I got teased by some random ugly whores.

how cooked am I?
Another chat gpt classic
 
  • +1
Reactions: yunus22
Nigger it is not chat gpt literally read and then u will understand why is it so long, stupid retard ur brain is fried :feelsuhh:
Bro im not reading ur chat gpt slop :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: yunus22
Bro im not reading ur chat gpt slop :ogre:
It is not chat gpt nigga, literally u can see that on how I wrote it, chatgpt would not make a single mistake and will make it without slurs and insults like I did :ogre:
 
It is not chat gpt nigga, literally u can see that on how I wrote it, chatgpt would not make a single mistake and will make it without slurs and insults like I did :ogre:
" chat gpt make your paragraph look like it was written by an inbred" :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yunus22 and Slavurik
" chat gpt make your paragraph look like it was written by an inbred" :ogre:
Nigga just read it u won't regret it, the most brutal thing that can happen to one at HS and that's me. U will feel better with urself fr
 
just smth unique I've experienced at HS at the end of the year couple of months ago, recalled it and posted to know if I could do smth right. I am after surg so yeah I am rotting. Genuinely I don't fucking understand why u bother so much to shit on some random dude on org, I am not surprised that ur a non-white resentful subhuman "yunus", at least I am athletic and 6'4, and not brown like u
Maybe write a few more times more often how tall and athletic you are so that I believe you
 
Maybe write a few more times more often how tall and athletic you are so that I believe you
Literally true, but the fact that ur an ethnic already puts me ahead, even if I was a balding subhuman I would be superior just bcs I am whiter. But ur probably a short subhuman so basically u can't do shit. And literally im 6'4 nigga while ur some subhuman in mumbai so stfu
 
Last edited:
Literally true, but the fact that ur an ethnic already puts me ahead, even if I was a balding subhuman I would be superior just bcs I am whiter. But ur probably a short subhuman so basically u can't do shit. And literally im 6'4 nigga while ur some subhuman in mumbai so stfu
Yunus is a Muslim name and now what I mog you to oblivion (6'2 HTN) and if I want I'll beat you up with my cousins to death even if you're bigger, nigger I don't care which side you're on I hope the opponents bomb your shitty country to the ground
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slavurik
In HS, a group of foids entered a class where I sat doing hw.
One of them, who showed interest before, now started to talk to me, sat besides me and started to stroke my back. Her friends started to talk too, tease me, shipped me with one of the girls in their group (my classmate), “offering” me to invite her on prom. Fucking cringe. They mostly shouted some random shit, said my name every second, and asked me random questions. Simply trollin me.

Eventually I said to the foid that stroked me for several minutes already to stop doing that. Then they became aggressive, started to bark at me and got louder, then proceeded to ship me with my classmate more saying “we all know u want him” (cringe, she just sat with a stone face staring at me). They just proceeded further with acting ridiculous, but not insulting me or straightforward mocking me so I mostly smiled and didn’t respond bcs the situation was simply embarrassing. Then they called me “cute”, and I just left bcs I wanted to km already. Basically I got teased by some random ugly whores.

how cooked am I?
bro what type of school do you go to
 
Idk man i would have ignored them and shut them at the moment like just getting annoyed or shit idk i think you did the right thing because beating them to death would have been my 1st option. I hate these bitches foids who think they above the world and shit who try to embarass other people because they think themselves as so highly but what they are valueless pieces of ugly whores who got fucked by some dudes (not relationship but fucked) and think everyone is chasing them to be with them instead playbois want them for their hole and to discard them later. Honestly fuck them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
Yunus is a Muslim name and now what I mog you to oblivion (6'2 HTN) and if I want I'll beat you up with my cousins to death even if you're bigger, nigger I don't care which side you're on I hope the opponents bomb your shitty country to the ground
I am literally from Israel, so it is the other way around, Isr is the one who bombs and kills muslims nigga :lul:
I got made fun of bcs I am a white russian in a country of judes u stupid fuck, I am not even against what u said, but ur a stupid cunt that says other random shit, and ur not HTN bcs ur an ethnic, probably a subhuman, post ur face on here and then you will know ur rate.

I am a 6'4 90 kg with years in MMA, trust me u won't do shit to me, onlu suck my cock
I just don't understand why tf ur being toxic on the first place, I am not arguing with u abt them being stupid hoes and trying to make fun of me, if I could beat them I would, I just don't want to get a charge or a felony for beating some foid, while being an athlete. I agree with the shit that I should've been do smth more radical, but u still just bragging nigga :feelsuhh:
 
Last edited:
bro what type of school do you go to
I am in Israel, living as a white euro man. I've got an accent, pale skin, taller height and euro name and looks, so basically most of the shit is coming from me being different than the local jews :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy
Idk man i would have ignored them and shut them at the moment like just getting annoyed or shit idk i think you did the right thing because beating them to death would have been my 1st option. I hate these bitches foids who think they above the world and shit who try to embarass other people because they think themselves as so highly but what they are valueless pieces of ugly whores who got fucked by some dudes (not relationship but fucked) and think everyone is chasing them to be with them instead playbois want them for their hole and to discard them later. Honestly fuck them
I didn't even want them, they started to touch me and I declined, they were fat, brown and ugly, but it still haunts me bcs I allowed them to embarass me in public like that.
I would beat the shit out of them if I could, I just don't wanna get charged or a felony yk. It never happened again bcs since then I would say "fuck off" and etc and know how to stand my ground, but genuinely I still feel guilty bcs it is smth that happened to me months ago and I still overthink it, I let some ugly whores to did me dirty like that. And I didn't even want them.
Like I already graduated but still reflect abt it :feelsuhh:
 
back to the schizo asylum buddy boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman.
I didn't even want them, they started to touch me and I declined, they were fat, brown and ugly, but it still haunts me bcs I allowed them to embarass me in public like that.
I would beat the shit out of them if I could, I just don't wanna get charged or a felony yk. It never happened again bcs since then I would say "fuck off" and etc and know how to stand my ground, but genuinely I still feel guilty bcs it is smth that happened to me months ago and I still overthink it, I let some ugly whores to did me dirty like that. And I didn't even want them.
Like I already graduated but still reflect abt it :feelsuhh:
man if they were that ugly (i am brown too) i would have instead made fun of them saying ugly ass bitches think they can afford me or something but yea this shit happens man. and the nightmares wont stop i still remember the Embarassing shit happened to me or i did. man tbh i hate women just because of this. they pull this type of shit and tbh what they did was harrassment because u declined and they still touched u and catcalled you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
man if they were that ugly (i am brown too) i would have instead made fun of them saying ugly ass bitches think they can afford me or something but yea this shit happens man. and the nightmares wont stop i still remember the Embarassing shit happened to me or i did. man tbh i hate women just because of this. they pull this type of shit and tbh what they did was harrassment because u declined and they still touched u and catcalled you
Nigga I mean I never was bullied fr by women before, it was the first time ever, it genuinely left me speechless and I still reflect on it bcs it was fuckin embarassing, like they didn't insulted me or humiliate me fr but it was just fucking cringe and disturbing, genuinely one of the biggest embarassments in my life.
After that some of them would come up to me again, catcalling me or touching me, nigga I fucking hate all women just for this. I had my 12th grade exp ruined by some stupid foids that thought that it would be funny to harass and embarass me in public for fun. I should not really overthink it since I am already out of HS and it won't happen to me again but I just can't move on, genuinely it feels like it won't stop haunting me ever
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69

Similar threads

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Replies
9
Views
46
pony
pony
astatin
Replies
13
Views
43
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Mooks Laxx
Replies
17
Views
81
revelations214
revelations214
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
8
g4rlic
g4rlic
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
27
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top