Slavurik
Gigachad
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 1,970
- Reputation
- 2,077
- OP
- #51
wdym nigga literally foids making fun of a guy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
wdym nigga literally foids making fun of a guy
i get it bro it sucks i was also kinda bullied by women when i was in school but i was weak,timid personality and ugly but yea it happens. what women hate is confrotration so if it happens again just believe in your self and call them ugly (because they are) lmaoNigga I mean I never was bullied fr by women before, it was the first time ever, it genuinely left me speechless and I still reflect on it bcs it was fuckin embarassing, like they didn't insulted me or humiliate me fr but it was just fucking cringe and disturbing, genuinely one of the biggest embarassments in my life.
After that some of them would come up to me again, catcalling me or touching me, nigga I fucking hate all women just for this. I had my 12th grade exp ruined by some stupid foids that thought that it would be funny to harass and embarass me in public for fun. I should not really overthink it since I am already out of HS and it won't happen to me again but I just can't move on, genuinely it feels like it won't stop haunting me ever
Well, if we agree that you are a white faggot who is bullied by ugly Jewish sluts and doesn't know how to defend himself, we don't have to continue writing anywayI am literally from Israel, so it is the other way around, it is the one who bombs and kills muslims nigga
I got made fun of bcs I am a white russian in a country of judes u stupid fuck, I am not even against what u said, but ur a stupid cunt that says other random shit, and ur not HTN bcs ur an ethnic, probably a subhuman, post ur face on here and then you will know ur rate.
I am a 6'4 90 kg with years in MMA, trust me u won't do shit to me, onlu suck my cock
I just don't understand why tf ur being toxic on the first place, I am not arguing with u abt them being stupid hoes and trying to make fun of me, if I could beat them I would, I just don't want to a charge or a felony for beating some foid, while being an athlete. I agree with the shit that I should've been do smth more radical, but u still just bragging nigga![]()
I won't agree on the faggot part and the defending part, generally I would say it that way: I was raised according to rules like "u can't beat or insult women" and I tried to stop it by saying "fuck off" or ignoring it as somone who is obv big and capable enough to shut them, but the ugly fat foids were degenarate jewish bitches that didn't shut their mouths, so I just laughed at it and accepted it.Well, if we agree that you are a white faggot who is bullied by ugly Jewish sluts and doesn't know how to defend himself, we don't have to continue writing anyway![]()
Never happened again, genuinely I am not weak or anything, I do sports and tall, I am just different here and those were just some degenerate foids that did this shit probably bcs they're insecure themselves. But this shit sadly still haunts me, and I want to believe after some time it will get betteri get it bro it sucks i was also kinda bullied by women when i was in school but i was weak,timid personality and ugly but yea it happens. what women hate is confrotration so if it happens again just believe in your self and call them ugly (because they are) lmao
Yes bro I got it, I just thought it was funny how you got upset about it but I'm glad that we're both against the juicesI won't agree on the faggot part and the defending part, generally I would say it that way: I was raised according to rules like "u can't beat or insult women" and I tried to stop it by saying "fuck off" or ignoring it as somone who is obv big and capable enough to shut them, but the ugly fat foids were degenarate jewish bitches that didn't shut their mouths, so I just laughed at it and accepted it.
Basically most of the people here in Israel are brown retards and racist degenerates, from my exp muslims are way more polite, but genuinely u still just coping, I couldn't beat the shit out of foids infront of dozens of people without getting chrages later, and could not do shit, so yeah just ate it. Literally the only way without getting charges or accussations of harassment, when infact they were the ones who harassed me.
Never happened again, genuinely I am not weak or anything, I do sports and tall, I am just different here and those were just some degenerate foids that did this shit probably bcs they're insecure themselves. But this shit sadly still haunts me, and I want to believe after some time it will get better![]()
I wasn't upset just weirded out since its the first time it ever happened to me, although the animals here could sometimes say smth about my ethnicity or my skin, but when those are males I shut their mouths instantly bcs they're inferior brown 5'4 degenerate obese subhumans, but with women I don't do that bcs of my upbringing.Yes bro I got it, I just thought it was funny how you got upset about it but I'm glad that we're both against the juices![]()