How cooked is my downgrowth

P

poopnose

Iron
Tbh I don’t really even understand downgrowth or what causes it or if I even have it. It just seems to me like I do, like my whole face looks normal but it seems to be almost tilted down slightly where it attaches to my neck if that makes sense

My habits were all pretty much good growing up and, The only thing I can think of is having fucked posture throughout my teens, which would make sense to cause this

The thing is tho I know people that have absolutely shite posturr, severely worse than mine but their faces look forward grown still

My neck as also long as hell and bad posture made this even worse Probobly

So I’m wondering, is this just cus my fucked up neck or did my face actually develop wrong, or maybe a little bit of both, and also what can be done to improve it or at least make it look better.

I’m gonna post a few videos of me in motion so you guys can actually see wtf I look like and not just some amazing frauded angle and lighting lol

Post subhuman
Tbh I don’t really even understand downgrowth or what causes it or if I even have it. It just seems to me like I do, like my whole face looks normal but it seems to be almost tilted down slightly where it attaches to my neck if that makes sense

My habits were all pretty much good growing up and, The only thing I can think of is having fucked posture throughout my teens, which would make sense to cause this

The thing is tho I know people that have absolutely shite posturr, severely worse than mine but their faces look forward grown still

So I’m wondering, is this just cus my fucked up neck or did my face actually develop wrong, or maybe a little bit of both, and also what can be done to improve it or at least make it look better.

I’m gonna post a few videos of me in motion so you guys can actually see wtf I look like and not just some amazing frauded angle and lighting lol

I’m gonna post a few videos of me in motion so you guys can actually see wtf I look like and not just some amazing frauded angle and lighting

Bruh wtf I’m attaching the file and it’s not working sorry I’m tetarded give me a sec

Ok it won’t work so I just used this camera quality looks ass but should be good enough

Attachments

• 72861518045__F5C15EAF-B690-4643-84FF-854CDE43B478.MOV
    1.9 MB
  • 72861533422__38C3B623-1DAE-4D8A-8C59-1A47F9971C46.MOV
    1.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax