How could I improve my gonial angle, chin height, masculinity and lower third?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Should I smash my chin for it to grow taller? I'm the very definition of a chincel cutecel
How could I become more masculine looking, I'm fed up of people thinking I'm a kid when I'm 23 JFL
I legit look like a girl in this photo

Me side

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Mewing+bonesmashing+nopillow+facepulling+chin tucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, randomvanish, gamma and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
How much of it do I need to do to reach Chad level based on the pic I posted?
You're basically chad already, negative canthal tilt is your biggest failo. Bonesmash the blue areas to improve canthal tilt.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoyGune, .👽., thereallegend and 3 others
  • +1
Would it help with undereye support?
I wouldn't risk bonesmashing the orbitals right under the eyes but you can use ice to create fat pads.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
What does smashing the orbitals do?
Theoretically it should give you more bone mass making your eyes more hunter shaped but it could be risky. I hard bonesmash my ramus, cheekbones and chin because they're strong.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ryan
i thought u were going to say that barret is also a asian stacy:lul:but nice morph mirin
Someone should morph an asian Stacy with barrett

Theoretically it should give you more bone mass making your eyes more hunter shaped but it could be risky. I hard bonesmash my ramus, cheekbones and chin because they're strong.
Do I have hunter eyes?

yh smashing brow is risky maybe can give brain damage too

• +1
u have a good gonial angle

• +1
Really?
How high is my gonial angle?
Your gonial angle is perfect don't listen to him. Chewing would make it look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LooksmaxxHopeful
And don't do any stupid bonesmashing, you don't have the genetics to look like a masculine chad ever.

You're a prettyboy so roll with it. If you look this Irl wtf are you even on this site, you must be giga aspie if you can't slay already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 294, TUSSELEIF, CANI and 2 others
prettyboy not chad. 0 bone structure. dont listen to tje retard that said bonesmashing helps. only way to go is to get implants

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
And don't do any stupid bonesmashing, you don't have the genetics to look like a masculine chad ever.

You're a prettyboy so roll with it. If you look this Irl wtf are you even on this site, you must be giga aspie if you can't slay already.
thats what i tell him

Should I smash my chin for it to grow taller? I'm the very definition of a chincel cutecel
How could I become more masculine looking, I'm fed up of people thinking I'm a kid when I'm 23 JFL
I legit look like a girl in this photo

View attachment 1234450
Bring your maxila up and forward
Chew
Fully extrude ur mandibular teeth, esp. the molars

Or just wrap around custom jaw implants+fillers

• +1
I wanted to show off my sick morphing skills.
View attachment 1234467
Mirin

Post a front pic of eye area.
Sure, one sec

u have a good gonial angle
Thanks buddy boyo

Your gonial angle is perfect don't listen to him. Chewing would make it look retarded
In what way is it perfect?

The thing is, I'm 23. Most guys my age look very masculine
I haven't slayed at all.
How masculine do I look though?

prettyboy not chad. 0 bone structure. dont listen to tje retard that said bonesmashing helps. only way to go is to get implants
Implants where?
Does that make me a chadlite?

thats what i tell him
Thanks
It's just that I like to get advice from multiple sources

Bring your maxila up and forward
Chew
Fully extrude ur mandibular teeth, esp. the molars

Or just wrap around custom jaw implants+fillers
How much work do I need?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 13511
Surgery mate

High Angle lefort 1 with CCW or not depending+custom upper maxillary implants+wrap around jaw implants+filler+mse

Surgery mate

High Angle lefort 1 with CCW or not depending+custom upper maxillary implants+wrap around jaw implants+filler+mse
Is this to get to Chad?
I'm worried I might ruin my face and I become bog/Italian jaw guy

How far off am I from a good maxilla

If the upper eye lid exposure showed by the green arrows was removed then you would probably have hunter eyes. Medial canthus and colour are great, feminine positive canthal tilt is less ideal than masculine pct but it's still a halo. I would say overall 7.5-8/10 eye area.

• Love it
If the upper eye lid exposure showed by the green arrows was removed then you would probably have hunter eyes. Medial canthus and colour are great, feminine positive canthal tilt is less ideal than masculine pct but it's still a halo. I would say overall 7.5-8/10 eye area.
View attachment 1234547
Thanks buddy boyo
What's the difference between a feminine and a masculine pct?
Would this be a 10/10 eye area?
AirBrush 20210720205814

• +1
Thanks buddy boyo
What's the difference between a feminine and a masculine pct?
Your lower eyelid has a slight curve. Andreas Eriksen has lower and upper eye lids that are almost completely parallel. All positive canthal tilt is good but it looks more masculine to have vertically narrow hunter eyes whereas it's more feminine to have almond shaped eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your lower eyelid has a slight curve. Andreas Eriksen has lower and upper eye lids that are almost completely parallel. All positive canthal tilt is good but it looks more masculine to have vertically narrow hunter eyes whereas it's more feminine to have almond shaped eyes.
View attachment 1234562View attachment 1234564
I see, so eriksen is a prime example of a top tier eye area?

Ion know but it looks old/aged to me

Would this be a 10/10 eye area?
airbrush_20210720205814-jpg.1234560
It's very good, probably around 8.5-9/10. A real 10/10 would be closer to this shape, very aggresively downturned medial canthus+completely parallel eyelids+0 upper eyelid exposure. When it comes to colouring the iris should be as light blue as possible, the limbal rings should be as dark as possible and the sclera should be as white as possible.

• Woah
>chad already

I wish.

I'll try smashing that area then. Would it help with undereye support?
Don’t do that autistic shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
I see, so eriksen is a prime example of a top tier eye area?

Ion know but it looks old/aged to me
People say it looks weird because he has bad eyelashes. It's still one of the best. These are the best eye areas in the world, you can probably recognise some of the models which shows just how important eye area is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
It's very good, probably around 8.5-9/10. A real 10/10 would be closer to this shape, very aggresively downturned medial canthus+completely parallel eyelids+0 upper eyelid exposure. When it comes to colouring the iris should be as light blue as possible, the limbal rings should be as dark as possible and the sclera should be as white as possible.
View attachment 1234569View attachment 1234572
just say a10 eyes

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Xangsane and Deleted member 13511
View attachment 1234569View attachment 1234572
Insane eye area. I've only seen models with such eye areas
To be honest though I prefer dark blue or green eyes
Hazel or light brown can look really good too

Don’t do that autistic shit bro
Why not?

Chewing is good for masseters and ramus
How underdeveloped are my masseters?

People say it looks weird because he has bad eyelashes. It's still one of the best. These are the best eye areas in the world, you can probably recognise some of the models which shows just how important eye area is.
View attachment 1234577View attachment 1234578View attachment 1234581View attachment 1234586View attachment 1234591View attachment 1234593View attachment 1234601
Insane eye areas. I can already recognise they're gandy, salih, opry, opry, barret, opry and dunno who the last one is
That downturn is brutal

• +1
What about dark brown eyes? My friend has those

Insane eye area. I've only seen models with such eye areas
To be honest though I prefer dark blue or green eyes
Hazel or light brown can look really good too

Why not?

How underdeveloped are my masseters?

Insane eye areas. I can already recognise they're gandy, salih, opry, opry, barret, opry and dunno who the last one is
That downturn is brutal
i do really think u hve bdd, u are honestly goodlooking chadlite/chad

• Hmm...
That downturn is brutal
From left to right it's David Gandy, Atesh Salih, Alessandro Dellisola, Andreas Eriksen, Jordan Barrett, Sean O Pry and Jorge Del Rio Romero.

• +1