How could I improve my gonial angle, chin height, masculinity and lower third?

you want onions and pickles too?

do you have good jaw width

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You’re good looking to begin with Paolo

Most autistic pics ever.

do you have good jaw width
Screenshot 20210720 214434

No clue

You’re good looking to begin with Paolo
Who is Paolo?

Most autistic pics ever.
How?

80 percent here are squinting due to photo or sun .
O Pry is probably the only one not squinting, he has insane orbitals.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, volcelfatcel and Xangsane
chad kys

• Hmm...
Insane eye area. I've only seen models with such eye areas
To be honest though I prefer dark blue or green eyes
Hazel or light brown can look really good too

Why not?

How underdeveloped are my masseters?

Insane eye areas. I can already recognise they're gandy, salih, opry, opry, barret, opry and dunno who the last one is
That downturn is brutal
my eyes mog

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Bruh, you look prettyboy as fuck with decent forward growth. Since you are more a prettyboy your lower third isn’t as big as it could be, and at 23 the only thing I could see for you are implants since you already have forward growth enough for that. Your side / 3/4 is better than average

• +1
Bruh, you look prettyboy as fuck with decent forward growth. Since you are more a prettyboy your lower third isn’t as big as it could be, and at 23 the only thing I could see for you are implants since you already have forward growth enough for that. Your side / 3/4 is better than average
Thanks buddy boyo
Celebrity wise who do I remind you of?
Whereabouts should I get implants?
The only thing I'm worried about, being a "pretty"boy and all is that I might age like milk.

What makes you think I have BDD?
Thanks by the way
u are really goodlooking, have good armhony, i have bdd and we see flaws that we dont really have

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Xangsane
Should I smash my chin for it to grow taller? I'm the very definition of a chincel cutecel
How could I become more masculine looking, I'm fed up of people thinking I'm a kid when I'm 23 JFL
I legit look like a girl in this photo

View attachment 1234450
eat hard foods like meat , almonds , etc and also sign up for muay thai or any other combat sports they will improve your gonial angle and masculinize your chin

• +1
Should I smash my chin for it to grow taller? I'm the very definition of a chincel cutecel
How could I become more masculine looking, I'm fed up of people thinking I'm a kid when I'm 23 JFL
I legit look like a girl in this photo

View attachment 1234450
Already a pretty boy. PSL 5.5-6 tbh

Your gonial angle is already well defined and you have a near-perfect cervicomental angle. You'd benefit from softmaxxing if anything tbh. Try a new hairstyle.

• +1
Already a pretty boy. PSL 5.5-6 tbh

Your gonial angle is already well defined and you have a near-perfect cervicomental angle. You'd benefit from softmaxxing if anything tbh. Try a new hairstyle.
Thanks buddy boyo
What hairstyle should I try?

BDD

• Hmm...
935938 216002601890253 1333460065 n

Somatrop

Take these @Xangsane

Mewing+bonesmashing+nopillow+facepulling+chin tucks.
You can’t really improve gonial angle unless you undergo surgery. You can loose fat for less fat around the jaw area making it way way more prominent and do Testosteron for stronger and more visible masseters. You don’t really need a low gonial angle for a good looking jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511