HOW COULD I LOOK MORE LIKE A VITO BASSO

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Banned
I was 16 in this pic and I was lean but bloated, my bones got way bigger and some people said we have similar feautres with vito basso, what aspects i can fix to look like him more
Almost

Iwas16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, aerooooo and castizo
why are you on this fucking forum then you dumb fuck
are you a fucking retard you are asking how to look like a guy well nigga genetics are the only way to look LIKE him stupid fag I usually don't do this but @dark.max look at this retard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: greycel, N1666 and Kaari
I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this...

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and imthesupremecel
put volufiline on your lips, little bit more bone mass , longer face, wear contacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, greycel, N1666 and 1 other person
the only feature you have in common with vito is the shape of the eyebrow and all resemblance ends there.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, NZb6Air, imthesupremecel and 3 others
put volufiline on your lips, little bit more bone mass , longer face, wear contacts
Fucking retard

Jfl im laughing so hard rn

"little bit more bone mass, longer face"

You cant change these things, "longer face" retard volufiline doesnt even work

Fucking leave the forum tiktokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, N1666, imthesupremecel and 2 others
@imthesupremecel learn u dumb greycel
ahh yes you can control bonemass how could I not know yeah bro thanks gotta do my daily tasks to get bonemass and shit. Are you a retard? yk there is a reason why your post rep ratio is so fucking low there are people with good quality posts who don't get attention but you're just dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, zaza dealer, NZb6Air and 2 others
Fucking retard

so real...these low iq apes think getting a little bit of bone mass and longer face, can be done that easily, like genetics isn't the reason. It's as dumb as saying to a short guy, jus add more inchs of bone to ur legs to get taller, lmao. Such retards...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, imthesupremecel and asdvek
Fucking retard

"muh bro just get bonemass"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and God-himself
He meant get surgery
even surgery wont turn u entirely into something ur not, surgery wont change him to vito 2.0...It's cope to think surgery is the key to fixing all ur problems, u'll end like oli london....looking as uncanny asf and having a head filled with delusions, thiking u look like someone with an entirely different genetic base. SURGERY ISN"T SOME MAGIC POTION TO FIX UR SHIT GENES...people always cope with "meh surgery" then regret after they rape their little harmony that was left

• +1
Reactions: vernier and imthesupremecel
are you a fucking retard you are asking how to look like a guy well nigga genetics are the only way to look LIKE him stupid fag I usually don't do this but @dark.max look at this retard :lul:
Nigga he’s not asking to be a 1:1 clone of him, just asking for tips on how to get closer to looking like him wtf that’s obvious.

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Nigga he’s not asking to be a 1:1 clone of him, just asking for tips on how to get closer to looking like him wtf that’s obvious.
nigga are you a fucking retard :lul: he won't fucking look like him neverrrrrrrrrrrrr not even surgery will help this fag what the fuck are all of you high or what why is anyone defending this retard

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
isn't it quiet evident that you have to lose the weight boyo, alr then anyone can tell if you can do anything more to look like him

its useless to explain to this retards, we literally ahve the same eye color and the same skin color and the same midface ratio, same lip ratio, same chin to philtrum ratio, he has longer lashes and better pfl though he squints and i dont and its all when i was just 16 and i have much more bonemass now. Obviously i dont fucking want and need to look like him fully, i just thought we had similarities.

Last edited:
Fucking retard

3 more inches on bideltoids 4 cm on height and maybe increase the width of your maxilla and mandible.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Fucking retard

no shit it means surgery u retard