How could India develop such a shitty diet

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
I mean they eat little protein, 90% of their food is spice + weird powders and they cook their vegetables for too much time which drains their nutrients

I've never eat Indian food and I dont doubt its good, but it looks very bad nutritionally

so the question is: what are the historical reasons for such a different, exquisite diet?

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Lmao, Deleted member 9568 and 9 others
they have sex w cows

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Hinduism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, curryslayerordeath, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
I mean they eat little protein, 90% of their food is spice + weird powders and they cook their vegetables for too much time which drains their nutrients

I've never eat Indian food and I dont doubt its good, but it looks very bad nutritionally

so the question is: what are the historical reasons for such a different, exquisite diet?
Bc they are retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 10987

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Beetlejuice, Uglybrazilian and 4 others

Curry is really tasty and yummy ngl

Thankfully i grew up in a muslim household in the west were we cereal for breakfast and ate meat everyday for lunch and dinner everyday.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
I live in curryland and usually the Muslim dominated rural areas have better bone structure due to daily consumption of beef.
And the g0vt cucks want to ban beef in here to make everyone subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
they usually use lamb as a substitute for beef in their food

I thought most of them were vegetarian and isn't lamb more of a Middle East or Med thing?

can't stand spicy food tbh

shit even gives me diarrhea ngl

Diarrhea GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Uglybrazilian
I thought most of them were vegetarian and isn't lamb more of a Middle East or Med thing?
Everyone eat lamb/sheep but i dont like it

Beef mogs

Maybe ram taste better

• WTF
Reactions: lutte
Indian food is delicious but not good for lean/gymmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 10987
Pakistani food mogs Indian food to suicide ngl

i hate vegetarian food lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I wish i was hindu

• JFL
india has one of the high vegetarian population in the world, and indians in general don't eat as much proteins as western people do, plus alot of dishes in india have things that form high estrogen levels in this body, ig this explains why they're short small dick subhumans

• JFL
Everyone eat lamb/sheep but i dont like it

Beef mogs

Maybe ram taste better

I like both tbh, lamb has a nice aftertaste but beef is my all round favorite and I'd suspect it be the same way for just about everyone tbh

except curries of course

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
I like both tbh, lamb has a nice aftertaste but beef is my all round favorite and I'd suspect it be the same way for just about everyone tbh

except curries of course
They missing the best meat on earth

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
equal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
They missing the best meat on earth
beef tastes good in burgers, but steak is by far the most overrated food item to ever exist. jfl @ paying $50 for a small slab of almost hamburger-tier beef.

goat & mutton mogs beef hard as fuck, absorbs flavor much better & has a much better texture

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
im lucky my mom was a nutrionalist, so she gave me the best food possible
which is why i am 6'0.5 instead of being 5'10 tbh
along with a bigger dick than average

They too broke to afford protein... And they can't kill their cows

Just gimme pepperoni pizza and forget all the rest

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 10987
beef tastes good in burgers, but steak is by far the most overrated food item to ever exist. jfl @ paying $50 for a small slab of almost hamburger-tier beef.

goat & mutton mogs beef hard as fuck, absorbs flavor much better & has a much better texture
Cope
Mutton taste bad + too fattty + smell bad

• WTF
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
brutal foodpill

Everything other than the carnivore diet is meant to make you a high estrogen subservient cuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
It tastes good imo but its shit for you

Everything other than the carnivore diet is meant to make you a high estrogen subservient cuck tbh
Fruit is good for minerals and energy