How could Indian males increase their SMV??

D

Deleted member 54863

Pawb breeder
I’m not an Indian male but I’ve always wondered what they could do to increase their SMV? Black men have a high SMV because they’re basically the forefront of the entertainment industry. EA males have been getting more attention recently because of kpop and anime. But Indian males have always just been low. Is it because of the ‘bobs and vagene’ that makes it so low?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, bradpittshairline, sportsmogger and 1 other person
show me your bobs and vagene and I will tell you how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA and Infinite
by roping and being born again in a different country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 55631, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
I’m not an Indian male but I’ve always wondered what they could do to increase their SMV? Black men have a high SMV because they’re basically the forefront of the entertainment industry. EA males have been getting more attention recently because of kpop and anime. But Indian males have always just been low. Is it because of the ‘bobs and vagene’ that makes it so low?
low inhib and thugmaxxing. Being low inhib as an Indian helps, but most indian guys are mad pussy so u just need to be an ethnic badboy for higher smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, AsGoodAsItGets, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
because of our shit accents, stereotypes and stupid fresh of the boat curries that act like subhumans that dont shower, dont know how to dress etc they ruin our image esp in uni

they lower our smv the most

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, m0ss26, Krxmzonzyn and 7 others
low inhib and thugmaxxing. Being low inhib as an Indian helps, but most indian guys are mad pussy so u just need to be an ethnic badboy for higher smv
Yeah that could work. My ex friend is a 6 foot bisexual gymaxxed Indian dude but he has no issue pulling both genders. Currently he’s dating some HTN white dude. I think the fact that he “dresses black” helps too.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zerohopecel, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 32094 and 1 other person
Yeah that could work. My ex friend is a 6 foot bisexual gymaxxed Indian dude but he has no issue pulling both genders. Currently he’s dating some HTN white dude. I think the fact that he “dresses black” helps too.
Hes a faggot. But yea i think I regret saying this because it gives more valid looksmaxing advice to fellow curries and i most mog my competition

• +1
Reactions: curryacension
Moneymaxxing and getting an arranged marriage is the best bet for Indians, that guarantees you a girl whos better looking than you and your children will benefit, but the downside is that the girl wont truly love you and might cheat

• So Sad
Reactions: champagnepapi
the extremely few indians i see who are succesful dress, act, and speak as white as possible
white first AND last names (apparently some of them have a tradition where their last name is their father's first, idrk)
that's what you need in the US unfortunately, for most other races it's fine to "show pride in your roots" but with indians if you are in the west you want to stay as far away as possible

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
the extremely few indians i see who are succesful dress, act, and speak as white as possible
white first AND last names (apparently some of them have a tradition where their last name is their father's first, idrk)
that's what you need in the US unfortunately, for most other races it's fine to "show pride in your roots" but with indians if you are in the west you want to stay as far away as possible
Do you think there’s a way for Indian males to increase their SMV without whitewashing themselves?

Whitewash yourself, no other way really, even gigachads suffer from ethnic tax like Salludon

Last edited:
It’s not media it’s just phenotype.

Do you think there’s a way for Indian males to increase their SMV without whitewashing themselves?
India as a country would need to progress which would take hundreds of years and probably the removal of Hinduism

Sociall media def isn't helping the cause. The current anti-indian thing trending right now is how dirty their street food is

I remember a user on here writing about this b4, where if you are an ethnic born in the west you are heavily associated with your ethnicity's country even if you're not from there. Your smv is not entirely your looks. On the contrary a korean in the west would actually want to be more korean

It's why lightskin curries are recommended to look Med/arab
When you are no longer associated with South Asia you are no longer associated with all the stigmas

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn
become tiktok indian pretty boy easy

and for fuck sake stop wearing sandals around everywhere like a street shitter tired of seeing ts

• JFL
Reactions: champagnepapi

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior

“Their phenotypes suck”
There’s no one singular phenotype within South Asia retard.
IMG 1537
IMG 1536
IMG 1500
IMG 1375
IMG 1354
IMG 1539

• +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, AsGoodAsItGets and shabby890
BBC max. I’m not joking.

because of our shit accents, stereotypes and stupid fresh of the boat curries that act like subhumans that dont shower, dont know how to dress etc they ruin our image esp in uni

they lower our smv the most
High iq, it's basically all that, cultural stereotype failo.

For example I did an experiment on a dating app where I used identical profile, just made my name Kumar in one of them and Jason in the other and got 1 like vs 18 likes in just over a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Also it needs to be an evolution where u keep pushing the envelope.

Look at Pereira, the way he embraces his indigenous (Potaxi I think?) Heritage, defo does not hit his smv at all, I'd like to see one day curries doing the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back