How could one fix these flaws (not me in the photo)

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Userimage 834197
Snapchat 174441314

I have similar facial flaws as the chick in the photo. Is there any way to surgically fix it or do I have to accept my fate....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and kebab
View attachment 2592277View attachment 2592279
I have similar facial flaws as the chick in the photo. Is there any way to surgically fix it or do I have to accept my fate....
honest to god most people here don’t know jack shit about womens craniofacial development nor do I, but i’m ASSUMING (not certain at all) that you have mild recession in your maxilla which can be cosmetically fixed through fillers

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
honest to god most people here don’t know jack shit about womens craniofacial development nor do I, but i’m ASSUMING (not certain at all) that you have mild recession in your maxilla which can be cosmetically fixed through fillers
I have a bad nasal bridge which also fucks my medial canthus and eye spacing kinda bad. It makes me look so feminine :forcedsmile: :rage:

fixing maxilla issues with filler is like putting bandaid on stab wound

fixing maxilla issues with filler is like putting bandaid on stab wound
if the maxilla is severely recessed then i’d agree with you, but it’s mildly recessed. Also people have shit to do and don’t have $10-15k for surgery plus 1-3 months of recovery time