How could you not be sugarmaxing in 2022?

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
Sugar is shown to release vital amounts of time sensitive and appearance sensitive endorphins, essential for happyness, harmony and well being. The Nation Institute for Candy Bar rights released a non-industry backed study which led the way on discovering the potential for sugar output and conservation. They found that sugar intake at a leverage ratio of 11.22283% or better, the equivalent of at least 4 Snickers candy bars, resulted in a conservation of endorphins with lowered reuptake, thereby increasing personal happiness and good looks by a PSL point of at least .75 on average.

Keep in mind that these are skewed downwards by people who only tried the method for a short time, too short a time to even be able to know if such a thing was going to work.

"A man without his nightly sweets is a man I trust not to lead the nation."
Franklin Delano Roosevelt during one of his "fireside chats"

Nutritionist David Beckerb, of the Eastern University of Hammond State, says that sugar consumption is positively correlated with increased levels of testosterone, increased levels of estogen in women, delayed decline of childbearing years, meaning women could expand their biological window by consuming more sugar.

Further more their studies also demonstrated greater levels of facial symmetry by a standard deviation in men who consumed five times the sugar average in grams. Remember that studies have already demonstrated that facial symmetry has been linked with a man's ability to make a woman orgasm and actually mean it.

Finally, there's mounting evidence that "excessive" sugar consumption is not excessive at all, but thoroughly tied with financial success, both in short term and long term investments.
------

WHY AREN'T PSL'ERS SUGARMAXING IN 2022??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 4 others
I can't believe that people spend time to write this kind of shit

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 17402, Sal and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Bc people here are stupid

Virtually every diet related discussion I see glorifies an extreme, be it high sugar, fasting, keto, no pufa, carnivore, lectin avoidance etc. All you need is common sense, even without any nutritional or biochemical knowledge, to know that extremes are never ideal. I used to overpromote sugar myself in 2019/20 but quickly came to realize that nothing beats a balanced, non-restrictive approach (at least for the average healthy person). Excess sugar easily leads to overeating and too little sugar isn't beneficial either

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Win, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
“Don’t believe everything you hear on the internet”

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
U wrote the most autistic greycel essay on how to looksmin :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and Sal