How cringe is it to go to a bar or nightclub alone?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
My approach rate in nightclubs is pretty good. Usually I get approached at least once each time I go. the problem is that I have very few friends and they're all voluntary losers that would rather LDAR their lives away.
Usually when I do get approached it's when i'm alone though.
What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Adonis, justinzayn and 1 other person
it's cringe if you're ugly
if you get approached by foids then it's probably not cringe

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Baldingman1998, Adonis and 5 others
Went once as my friends were coming later, wasn't bad at all, made 2 friends in the queue and had a blast

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 15827 and CEO of Sex
If it’s working for you keep doing it. A small to mid sized bar wouldn’t be too aspie in my opinion, but a club definitely would be

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, subhuman incel and CEO of Sex
If it’s working for you keep doing it. A small to mid sized bar wouldn’t be too aspie in my opinion, but a club definitely would be
Really? I think it's less cringe to go to a nightclub alone because there people split up from their groups and go dance with strangers and shit. At a bar people usually stay with their friends at their table.

• +1
Reactions: newperson and Niklaus Mikaelson
Really? I think it's less cringe to go to a nightclub alone because there people split up from their groups and go dance with strangers and shit. At a bar people usually stay with their friends at their table.
I agree with this, club is less cringe

• +1
Reactions: Loki and CEO of Sex
I agree with this, club is less cringe
you can also pretend that you go lost or that your friends got sick and went home etc. It's definitely not as obvious that you're an aspie loser infiltrating a normie place.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just go get intoxicated. Say you lost your mates. And take it from there.

Don’t say you came alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 15827, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
alone or with coworkers the results are the same for me. I get cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and CEO of Sex
How does this even happen? I could never imagine myself doing this.
It was an hour long queue (hence why I went early) both of the guys came alone and we got some food and talked meanwhile

• +1
Reactions: Loki
You gotta think outside the box. When I nightclubbed, it was a hit and miss. Sometimes, home run! Sometimes, ugh, a real pickle. "Both of you?" The ladies nodded their heads concurrently. "Oooooookie dokie, smokies."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123 and CEO of Sex
You gotta think outside the box. When I nightclubbed, it was a hit and miss. Sometimes, home run! Sometimes, ugh, a real pickle. "Both of you?" The ladies nodded their heads concurrently. "Oooooookie dokie, smokies."
nigga what

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
Interesting, ya I guess that’s true. I just feel like it’s more normalized to go to a bar alone, but at a club you could probably hide being alone better.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Niklaus Mikaelson
I’ll never do it

I remember going to concerts alone and women treated me like a creep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and ifyouwannabemylover
Coming with female friends is the best

Right and going with your friends #TeamLet'sGetLaid is so much better. Clubbing is fucking lame

• Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
yes.
so if ure going out to a bar, u can ask people for their recommendations from the menu and continue from there, or if its just women u should (if u look good) cold approch (and if u have game)

I have never went to a nightclub on my own but I went to a pub on my own a couple of times it was alright, it depends on when you go tbh if yo ugo during the weekday people will be a bit nicer and more of them will be on their own, if you go during weekend then expect shitheads to be there trying to impress foids, like 9 times out of 10 when a fight at a pub starts its because two shitheads want to impress a girl and fight like her slave fucking cucks

• +1
Not cringe at all m8.

Girls seem to like you so why pollute the waters with friends that have low energy.

• Love it
Literally alll men are alone

raves are fine alone, ive done it myself when friends didnt wanna go

Never been clubbing alone so idk

• +1