How dangerous are clubs? Anyone had any bad experiences with drug dealers?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
A friend of mine went to a club with one of his friends, he went down to the bathroom alone to take a piss and there were some tough guys, coke dealers who tried to force him so he would start snorting lines, otherwise they would beat him up. Of course he didn't snort shit because he didn't even know what that white powder was, could have been meth or fucking anything, but even coke is bad enough on it's own, he drank alcohol before and that mixture is deadly as fuck.

They beat him up, he went upstairs and immediately left the club and decided to never go clubbing again.

Now I was wondering how often does stuff like that happen in clubs? I have 3 friends that I know who went clubbing and 2 of them got offered drugs, they tried to force one to start snorting, and the other guy was just being offered drugs but he was with a couple of other guys so they couldn't get him on his own

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Pumanator, currylightskin and 1 other person
Clubs are stupid and the worst thing is you have to pay for that shit.

I never understand how people enjoy it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Sexually Disabled, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Why would they force their drugs, which probably cost money, on some random?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, EverythingMattersCel and sibience
They wouldn't give it to him for free. They would force him to take it and then he would have to pay of course. Also it would be a bonus if he would get hooked, them trying to get a new regular customer by using violence

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sibience and 1 other person

Yeah I don't believe that guy's story. Cocaine is very expensive, they would be wasting hundreds of dollars for a single person? No way.

They wouldn't give it to him for free. They would force him to take it and then he would have to pay of course. Also it would be a bonus if he would get hooked, them trying to get a new regular customer by using violence
Sounds like your run of the mill gymmaxxed chainmaxxed bald head black t shirt balkan dealer then :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Yeah I don't believe that guy's story. Cocaine is very expensive, they would be wasting hundreds of dollars for a single person? No way.
It was probably meth, coke is very expensive

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sibience and Bitch

Oh. That is brutal and sad.

I never had childhood or social anything at all but I at least am glad I never did stupid things with wrong people.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Bitch
Sounds like your run of the mill gymmaxxed chainmaxxed bald head black t shirt balkan dealer then :ogre:
This was in Slovenia, but yeah, half of our population is Serbians, Bosnians, Macedonians and Croats, so you are right. I'd say Slovenia is still a Balkan country geographically speaking and those Yugos keep making it worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Clubs are stupid and the worst thing is you have to pay for that shit.

I never understand how people enjoy it.
It’s the only place I get pussy tbh. I hate going but I enjoy getting stacylites to let me fuck.
Prob meth. I know guys who have scammed guys out of coke as In Mix it with sugar and salt but these guys either had salt or sugar as coke or it was meth st8 up. This doesn’t happen in the west often though I know nobody whose been through this shit but I’m not suprided Slavic people are ogres

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, sibience and Bitch
It’s the only place I get pussy tbh. I hate going but I enjoy getting stacylites to let me fuck.

Prob meth. I know guys who have scammed guys out of coke as In Mix it with sugar and salt but these guys either had salt or sugar as coke or it was meth st8 up. This doesn’t happen in the west often though I know nobody whose been through this shit but I’m not suprided Slavic people are ogres
Meth is pretty common in that area yeah, drug dealers are the biggest scums out there I swear to god

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This was in Slovenia, but yeah, half of our population is Serbians, Bosnians, Macedonians and Croats, so you are right. I'd say Slovenia is still a Balkan country geographically speaking and those Yugos keep making it worse
Ohh I see. Always thought you were balkan user for some reason.

• +1
Meth is pretty common in that area yeah, drug dealers are the biggest scums out there I swear to god
My friend got robbed by BBCs who I happen to also know on his birthday. He brought coke and the guys gave him salt, he complained and this Tyrone picked him up and said if he doesn’t fuck off he’d kick his ass. I felt bad for him cos it was like his 21st this was years ago

• So Sad
I've heard so many stories of drink spiking in the nightclubs near me and it has totally turned me away from going clubbing.

Often. Clubs and the underworld are tied together especially in this region we both live

A friend of mine went to a club with one of his friends, he went down to the bathroom alone to take a piss and there were some tough guys, coke dealers who tried to force him so he would start snorting lines, otherwise they would beat him up. Of course he didn't snort shit because he didn't even know what that white powder was, could have been meth or fucking anything, but even coke is bad enough on it's own, he drank alcohol before and that mixture is deadly as fuck.

They beat him up, he went upstairs and immediately left the club and decided to never go clubbing again.

Now I was wondering how often does stuff like that happen in clubs? I have 3 friends that I know who went clubbing and 2 of them got offered drugs, they tried to force one to start snorting, and the other guy was just being offered drugs but he was with a couple of other guys so they couldn't get him on his own
why not just bring a knife and stab them in the neck like this guy:

no cameras in the bathroom, slit their throat, in and out.

Clubbing is fucking terrible. I've heard of stories of so many people getting spiked with that GHB shit.=