How dangerous is leg lengthening surgery really?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
I keep hearing from people who I consider scaremongerers that say you will fuck up your joints when you are older, it will never be the same, you can’t ever play sports, etc. How bad is it really? I want to get one really badly but now I’m thinking I’m gonna end up as a semi-cripple.

Posting a non-helpful dogwater reply for the sole fact I want to follow this thread and learn more about LL

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Copexodius Maximus
Nothing worth having comes without risk. Be prepared to be paralyzed for life. But if that worst outcome happens, atleast you can say you tried. Much better than those fuckers who rot on these forums for years without trying a single surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MadTwatter, ThatDude023, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
You might never walk properly again, let alone run

• So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
go to ll forum , there are people who did 7 -8 cm on one segment and are functional years later (at least 90 percent or more).

• +1
The thing is we don't fucking know.
How can we know if people that are getting the surgery in their 30s will be crippled in their 50s?
yeah LL surgery is not new, but: 1) the techniques have changed 2) you literally never heard of someone after so much time, have you ever seen someone posting a blog about the LL surgery he had 20 years ago?

Also unpopular opinion: who gives a shit if you will be a cripple in your 50s?

• Hmm...
I'm doing it in about 3 years when i can take the time time off. Ill post about it when the time comes. It will be the culmination of my surgerymax journey

• +1
Also unpopular opinion: who gives a shit if you will be a cripple in your 50s?

That's exactly it. At 50 I want to reminisce the life i got to live before that point

• +1
honestly the biggest risk comes with the recovery but the risks mainly correlate with how much you want to grow

• +1
nigga you're 6'1
Wait he's 6ft1 and wants LL?

JFL... The world we live in...
It’s a mog or be mogged world.

honestly the biggest risk comes with the recovery but the risks mainly correlate with how much you want to grow
How about 3 inches?

I'm doing it in about 3 years when i can take the time time off. Ill post about it when the time comes. It will be the culmination of my surgerymax journey
Tag me if I don’t do it by then jfl

go to ll forum , there are people who did 7 -8 cm on one segment and are functional years later (at least 90 percent or more).
Can you give me a link plz?