How dangerous is Modfied Lefort 3?

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Is it as bad as Lefort 3 or as bad as a bimax? Can it be done simultaneously with a Bsso (so sort of like combining a bimax with it)?

@RealSurgerymax could you please give me your light?

12663 2017 1021 Fig9 HTML
12663 2016 893 Fig46 HTML

Ascensions

• +1
Reactions: mortis
deathly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
can‘t find the ascension. if you aren‘t deformed lf3 is never worth the risk

can‘t find the ascension. if you aren‘t deformed lf3 is never worth the risk
Come on. Left guy you mean to say he did not ascend?

Is it as bad as Lefort 3 or as bad as a bimax? Can it be done simultaneously with a Bsso (so sort of like combining a bimax with it)?

@RealSurgerymax could you please give me your light?

It is less common but if the surgeon is dedicated to this kind of surgery it is not much more risk than double jaw surgery.

People say LeFort iii has a high rate of death, blindness (to me, the worst complications) and that is not true. Even in full LeFort III this is very rare.

Small complications like temporary nerve damage, contour irregularities that need reoperation, Etc are more common but if you are hellbent on LeFort III instead of implants then this is something a reasonable person should just get over.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 6997, oatmeal and 4 others
It is less common but if the surgeon is dedicated to this kind of surgery it is not much more risk than double jaw surgery.

People say LeFort iii has a high rate of death, blindness (to me, the worst complications) and that is not true. Even in full LeFort III this is very rare.

Small complications like temporary nerve damage, contour irregularities that need reoperation, Etc are more common but if you are hellbent on LeFort III instead of implants then this is something a reasonable person should just get over.
Thank you so much man. Would it be possible to do it together with BSSO? So like you did bimax and mlf3 in one sitting?

it looks more horrific than most brazilian gore videos tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 10449
Thank you so much man. Would it be possible to do it together with BSSO? So like you did bimax and mlf3 in one sitting?

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 10449

one of the 10 users on the forum whose surgery related posts don't make me want to jump off a bridge perform lefort 20 on myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Darkstrand
one of the 10 users on the forum whose surgery related posts don't make me want to jump off a bridge perform lefort 20 on myself
nah bro lefort 3 will give you faical aids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862