How dangerous is nuking e2 to less than 10pg/mL?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Thinking of getting rid of e2 altogether to keep plates open for as long as possible since I was a retard and didn't hop on aromasin sooner. What are the dangers? Would I die from it?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ShawarmaFilth
Thinking of getting rid of e2 altogether to keep plates open for as long as possible since I was a retard and didn't hop on aromasin sooner. What are the dangers? Would I die from it?
This is why you stay natty repped tho

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Yes I don't get why you say that but thanks for the rep
If you could have started from square one would u have just went supplement and diet only?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and JCaesar
If you could have started from square one would u have just went supplement and diet only?
No I would have hopped on aromasin immedieately and started injecting hgh if I had access to it

I can already do supplements + diet

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ShawarmaFilth
No I would have hopped on aromasin immedieately and started injecting hgh if I had access to it

I can already do supplements + diet
Maybe im just too high inhib to inject, or too ignorant

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and NoseProphecy
Yes I was like that too until I realized I been wasting time not injecting
I mean u cant go back to being natural ever anymore right? Cause ur hormones are replaced and fucked no?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
I mean u cant go back to being natural ever anymore right? Cause ur hormones are replaced and fucked no?
You can lol e2 levels rise up again after hopping off AI it only stops aromatisation while ur using it

Even test can go back if u do PCT when injecting (assuming ur not on it for too long)

You can lol e2 levels rise up again after hopping off AI it only stops aromatisation while ur using it

Even test can go back if u do PCT when injecting (assuming ur not on it for too long)
Not worth it imo too risky and just not worth it long term

High inhib ramblings

• Woah

your body will be damaged for life if you take those. its only worth it if you are a manlet

• +1
it only stops aromatisation while ur using it
Aromasin kills your aromatase no? I assume your estrogen will go back up after treatment but it’s not a reversible ai correct if wrong

• +1
Reactions: silencio and JCaesar
Aromasin kills your aromatase no? I assume your estrogen will go back up after treatment but it’s not a reversible ai correct if wrong
Well I think it's actually arimidex which just takes estrogen's place perhaps aromasin does have bigger dangers, but if your estrogen goes back up that means ur body is still producing it in some way

Hello guys I’m gonna go live with you and I want you guys in the server and