How df do i make money ? Need 30.000$ to be human

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
How... besides wagecucking there is any way?
E whoring dont work anymore.. have tried it and incels now ask for identification

We need to sell 1$ product to 30.000 people. But what the fuck to sell?

Only srs if possible pls...

if there was a way niggs wouldnt be here tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toolateforme and 1 other person
if there was a way niggs wouldnt be here tbh
Saddly yes
My parents can give me but like in a year from now
Cat wait this long... i cant stand 1 more year looking like this

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Saddly yes
My parents can give me but like in a year from now
Cat wait this long... i cant stand 1 more year looking like this
imagine knowing u will never have enough money for surgerys like me

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 2933
imagine knowing u will never have enough money for surgerys like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Elgoblino and Eduardo DOV
And I need 50k+++(probably)

I need about 20k for double jaw and rhino and shit. I need to live as a subhuman incel virgin, fuck timepill is so brutal.
You are losing the best exciting period of your lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ThreadMatters
I need about 20k for double jaw and rhino and shit. I need to live as a subhuman incel virgin, fuck timepill is so brutal.
Double jaw i thought it would cost more
I need same shit

just get a surgery outside of usa. rhino costs like 1.8k$ in turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
E whoring dont work anymore.. have tried it and incels now ask for identification

Trades, in a self employed type of way. Might a decent start thing.
everyone in the West has become a laizy desk sitter, no younger one want to do the tradeworker things anymore. But don't go the employee route; they will give you low salarybecause they think they can Mogg you with being low eductaed. Well education imo means little; it's all about demand and supply for your work/skill.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Alexanderr
You know ive had an idea for a while where we on this forum crowdfund each other's surgeries, with the most subhuman, or the people with the best chance to ascend get top priority for donations. There are 2,682 members on this site, if everyone donated just 10 bucks that coul probably make an ascension happen, but this is pretty far fetched tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
invest in crypto

You know ive had an idea for a while where we on this forum crowdfund each other's surgeries, with the most subhuman, or the people with the best chance to ascend get top priority for donations. There are 2,682 members on this site, if everyone donated just 10 bucks that coul probably make an ascension happen, but this is pretty far fetched tbh.
I should make that system tbh.
It's just my motivation is truely fucked up due to my years of depression and shit.

everyone in the West has become a laizy desk sitter, no younger one want to do the tradeworker things anymore. But don't go the employee route; they will give you low salarybecause they think they can Mogg you with being low eductaed. Well education imo means little; it's all about demand and supply for your work/skill.
Very high iq, trades are very much in demand but the supply is just not there, so there's money to be made.

High Inhib if u dont wageslave.

• +1
High Inhib if u dont wageslave.
Wagecucking is gay tbh, trades are the way to go, not much skill is needed, but money can be made, which is necessary to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Trades+wageslave
Honestly yeah, plumbers and electricians make a bundle and just about anyone with normal intelligence or above can become one.

• +1
Buying 30K $1 products would also cost money, so you’d need to sell even more to get the profit.

This thing will not work in EE where i live.. here is a disaster. If you become a deskcel you are something here

• So Sad
Reactions: wellthatsucks and Alexanderr
Very high iq, trades are very much in demand but the supply is just not there, so there's money to be made.
And I also think, that trades one should do NOT AS wageslave. BUT as a self employed person.
Because when you do trades as wageslave; they have a habit of paying you low-ish and talking you salary down. Because of the concept that for high salary one needs high education. Which is BS, to an large extend.
But as a self employed person, you can negotiate much better and often your pay.
Maybe wagesalvinf only legit, to learn the job/trade.

Mcdonalds, janitor, whatever.
Totally not the same as a trade worker. And those are all jobs, that is like 99+% done in a wageslave type of way.
Trades, can often be very well done in a self employed type of way.
We are talking: electrician, welder, .... builder, etc.. But also like: Wood worker making custom hand made tables; or custom metal worker, etc...

Most youngesters nowadays, wanna make millions online at desk behind computer. Selling stuuf with dropshipping, and hoping for big bucks.
No one wants to get their hands dirty, and body moving anymore.
This thing will not work in EE where i live.. here is a disaster. If you become a deskcel you are something here
That's true. My answer was for the "first world". Maybe as an EE, it would be a legit option, to go find your luck in a "first world" country, if you are a trades person.
In the NOT first world, trades is like like the shittiest thing salary wise. Often in the laize firstworld countries, at least you get (and should get) comensated due to the toughness/shittyness of the work (working in cold, rain, heat, cuts, injury risks, etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@eduardkoopman

Did you make any money using this method? how much ?

@eduardkoopman

Did you make any money using this method? how much ?
Nope. I'm an self employed desk worker (tax advisor and administration work).
Throgh my work though, I do have insight into the financial income/position of people and small companies.
I saw. Trades: were really shit here from 2008 untill 2014. Then I saw it imporving slowly and then quickly. And now it's good.

• +1
ICO scams. Crypto ransomware. Botnes. You are welcome.

i need like $100

ICO scams. Crypto ransomware. Botnes. You are welcome.
Ehh, my moral code as of now is only Jew cooperations, scamming individuals is ehh

• +1
Reactions: Chaku
sell your sister's used underwear

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back