How did Chico's son inherit blue eyes ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
While Milo's mother has blue eyes. Chico has dark eyes which are dominant, and blue being a recessive gene: Milo should have dark eyes.
Is one of Chico's parents blue eyed ? Does his have a blue eyes allele that was inhibited by a darker one and his son got the light eyed allele ?

Chico's wife probably cheated. She didn't want to breed with that nw2 subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 6942, Over and 18 others
Chico's wife probably cheated. She didn't want to breed with that nw2 subhuman
Jfl imagine being gigachad in your prime yet your wife would still cheat on you, Its over for gigachads. terrachad or death.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and didntreadlol
if he hold a recessive gene for blue eyes from his parents then it would have a chance to be 2 recessive gene recombination for his child

• +1
Reactions: AussieCurry and Eezz
Neither of my parents have blue eyes but I have blue eyes. With recessive genes like that the gene may be there but not expressed in the phenotype. That gene is extremely common among white people, and even though brown eyes are dominant the recessive gene can still get to the kid, its just not as likely as the dominant gene

if he hold a recessive gene for blue eyes from his parents then it would have a chance to be 2 recessive gene recombination for his child
Yeah, thats it think.
Neither of my parents have blue eyes but I have blue eyes. With recessive genes like that the gene may be there but not expressed in the phenotype. That gene is extremely common among white people, and even though brown eyes are dominant the recessive gene can still get to the kid, its just not as likely as the dominant gene
fuark bro lucky, my father has mogger hazel eyes but mother cucked me with brown eyes. What about your grandparents did one of them have light eyes or only you got lucky with the combination of 2 blue eyes allele ?

Last edited:
Hybrid you dummy

Heterozygous = Chico (he hopes)

It's a fairly unlikely, but it's not impossible.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Genetics. Chico is half Polish with white ancestry like his wife Of course, the child would be born with blue eyes but they would likely darken as they get older. I knew tons of white people who had blue eyes when they were babies but turned brown as they got older.

While Milo's mother has blue eyes. Chico has dark eyes which are dominant, and blue being a recessive gene: Milo should have dark eyes.
Is one of Chico's parents blue eyed ? Does his have a blue eyes allele that was inhibited by a darker one and his son got the light eyed allele ?
She cheated on Chico with terachadslayer Matt Lemond 😈
Matt Lemond

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Theres like a 25% chance when one parent has blue eyes,also Chico most likely carries the blue eyed gene to

Francisco Lachowski is of German, Polish and Portuguese background. His father had blue eyes.
Source- https://ethnicelebs.com/francisco-lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
FUCK YOUR SHITTY THREAD, TREYWAY BLOODS WE TAKING THIS GAY SHIT OUT AND HIJACKING IT..NEXT TIME PAY YA TAXES PUSSY. ON BLOOD!
giphy.gif

BraveBoringHoiho-size_restricted.gif

ViOPKRDCAO6GhqW0CY.gif

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Ive noticed that men tend to inherit their mother's eyes

FUCK YOUR SHITTY THREAD, TREYWAY BLOODS WE TAKING THIS GAY SHIT OUT AND HIJACKING IT..NEXT TIME PAY YA TAXES PUSSY. ON BLOOD!
giphy.gif

BraveBoringHoiho-size_restricted.gif

ViOPKRDCAO6GhqW0CY.gif

WE DONT BLEED, NIGGA!
WE MAKE NIGGAS BLEED, BLOOD!
TR3WAY!

368C776F 1AD0 4448 AFF2 833E665F42F5

0C4BD478 5D12 4146 9C7D 8B0B3A842C7A

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6164