How did covid boost Asian smv so much????

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
I almost never saw an Asian with a girl (not even ugly ass bitch) before covid, now they’re always with hot prime fit girls

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, buflek and buckchadley31
They cucked @buflek too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, GetShrekt and Deleted member 16369
Doesn't work like this irl. Girls see me with their oofy doofy and get wet, i could probably kiss them if their cuck wasn't there

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Doesn't work like this irl. Girls see me with their oofy doofy and get wet, i could probably kiss them if their cuck wasn't there
Doesn’t matter.. they go home and fuck their oofy doofy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Wallenberg
Do you think I could LTR Canadian Asian girl @Biggdink

Doesn’t matter.. they go home and fuck their oofy doofy
Yes, they can have them until i don't decide to fuck them. Sounds good for everyone

Never seen any here tbh

I have never seen an Asian dude with a hot white girl in 22 years of my existence and I live in the most liberal/high tourist city of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, buflek and Deleted member 15004
Yes, they can have them until i don't decide to fuck them. Sounds good for everyone
Try it
You mog oofy doofies yet they’d stay loyal

I have never seen an Asian dude with a hot white girl in 22 years of my existence and I live in the most liberal/high tourist city of the world
No hot girls in the UK, that's the reason

It’s a cucknadian shit

I never saw it before 2020

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Also zoomers don’t have money to travel

Asians here are fucking prime aged girls @ReadBooksEveryday

same here. its just a small loud minority who are trying to fake this shit so everyone thinks asians are desired now jfl

just like copers say hollywood did the same with white people

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 15004
same here. its just a small loud minority who are trying to fake this shit so everyone thinks asians are desired now jfl

just like copers say hollywood did the same with white people
It’s a fucking Canadian thing

Wont see it anywhere else in the world

I hate chinks and this shithole country so fucking much

• +1
Reactions: buflek
STATUS

It's because of the "Asian hate stuff". Some black people have always attacked Asian people out of racism. It's tribalism.

But this got national media attention for a few months after Covid, and Asian's became a victim class. To the younger generation Victim class = status, it's that simple. It's why women will say their Non-binary, Trans, Volunteer at the food shelter, etc. It's all because their status brains are maximizing their status in the current social climate. If these women lived 200 years ago, they'd be trying to marry the richest guy with the most slaves.

Status, is a HUGE reason why girls date any guys, they want to date the football player because of status, sleep with the rockstar ect. That mean's dating victim classes. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez publicly stated she's considering not marrying her fiancé because he's a white man and she's a role model to many of these young women.

I'd love to see modern online dating data, but I doubt white men are still at the top. Probably Asian > Black > White > Indian.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I almost never saw an Asian with a girl (not even ugly ass bitch) before covid, now they’re always with hot prime fit girls
Everyone stayed at home watching Kpop videos and squid game for 2 years and got brainwashed into having gook fever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, BoneDensity, datboijj and 2 others
STATUS

It's because of the "Asian hate stuff". Some black people have always attacked Asian people out of racism. It's tribalism.

But this got national media attention for a few months after Covid, and Asian's became a victim class. To the younger generation Victim class = status, it's that simple. It's why women will say their Non-binary, Trans, Volunteer at the food shelter, etc. It's all their status brains are maximizing their status in the current social climate. If these women lived 200 years ago, they'd be trying to marry the richest guy with the most slaves.

Status, is a HUGE reason why girls date any guys, they want to date the football player because of status, sleep with the rockstar ect. That mean's dating victim classes. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez publicly stated she's considering not marrying her feonsie because he's a white man and she's a role model to many of these young women.
Do you see Asians with hot girls in Toronto too ? Or is that a western Canada thing

probably something to do with normalization of mask for frauding, zoom and internet culture making non NT manlet into NT alt culture, Netflix and CIA, and social isolation making everyone less NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
probably something to do with normalization of mask for frauding, zoom and internet culture making non NT manlet into NT alt culture, Netflix and CIA, and social isolation making everyone less NT.
I love being asian

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and incel194012940
day game / night game PUA
they transition to learning boxing / kickboxing
musclemaxx
approaching white women at sorority party and fucking while the bf is stripping for other football players

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and noodlelover
Do you see Asians with hot girls in Toronto too ? Or is that a western Canada thing
I'm not in Toronto, and I haven't seen an Asian man in many years. I see some Asian women here, not many, and they are essentially gods that have many quality guys pursuing them at all times, and bunch of guy friends.

Depends on where in Vancouver

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
A cuck is stopping you from necking the bitch?