How did genioplasty change ur life?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
How many of you guys here have gotten this surgery? Has it helped you out?

Chin is one of the most important aspects of looksmaxxing without it you can't do well with women and they treat you like shit

My genitals are gone now.

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Frankiks2, materialistic and Adonis
I wont get just genio I will get ccwr trimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 17920
i will try filler first, if it's not enough or looks uncanny i will go for genio

Significantly improved my appearance and dating life. I already had a pretty good upper and mid face with a straight mandible, my only major issue was a receding chin, so I was an ideal candidate and benefited a lot from the procedure.

I’ve said it before on here but I fucking love genioplasty. If you wanna go all out and spend the time and money on BSSO, go for it but the power of genio is underrated. I went from having a mediocre jaw to a square jaw. I’m planning on getting another genioplasty done to achieve additional projection.

4F2A9B49 883A 436E B1AC 3178274D1AB3

People have asked me for before/after. I don’t want to post my whole face but here is an front angle of my lower third. Mind you the lighting is obviously different. I never got the clinical before/after pictures but I’ll ask my doc next time I see him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Dystopian
View attachment 1928376

People have asked me for before/after. I don’t want to post my whole face but here is an front angle of my lower third. Mind you the lighting is obviously different. I never got the clinical before/after pictures but I’ll ask my doc next time I see him.
Massive improvement tbh

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
M
View attachment 1928376

Mirin