How did he get her?

Fuaaa best I can do is continue this jelq cope and hope my dad's cock is smaller than mine so I can mog him with something.

I swear to god my dad has a fucking gigacock,
I remember seeing it when I was a kid.
My cock is average I guess maybe a little below (~15cm) but it is pretty thick.
Wish it was around 17cm though does jelqing really work?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I swear to god my dad has a fucking gigacock,
I remember seeing it when I was a kid.
My cock is average I guess maybe a little below (~15cm) but it is pretty thick.
Wish it was around 17cm though does jelqing really work?
Dunno if jelqing works, been doing it only for a week now. My goal is 18 cm/7 inch which is very realistic considering my current size.

Dunno if jelqing works, been doing it only for a week now. My goal is 18 cm/7 inch which is very realistic considering my current size.

Allright do you think 17cm is possible from 15?

Allright do you think 17cm is possible from 15?
Ye I think so, some fags claimed to get 1-2 inches but over a long period of time(years).
Since we are teens maybe gains will come faster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Ye I think so, some fags claimed to get 1-2 inches but over a long period of time(years).
Since we are teens maybe gains will come faster.

Damn I better start then.

• +1
How did he get her then?

When you see such couples there are only a few possibilities :

Betabuxx
Just be lucky
Just be first
Just be a goofus
She has fetishes
Etc

• +1
Women are even wearing makeup to beaches now?

• Woah
She gets wet for his dad bod and robust forearms

• JFL
He paid her hundreds of dollars to take a pic

• +1
I sure hope so, this image is very disturbing.
Trust me if dude is grabbing ass like that it means that’s the only action he gets . She’s fuckin Chad dick on the side

• Love it
They're looksmatched you faggot

They're looksmatched you faggot
No fucking way they are. The guy is 3/10, maybe 4/10 max if lost the weight, the noodle is goddess tier

No fucking way they are. The guy is 3/10, maybe 4/10 max if lost the weight, the noodle is goddess tier
The asian girl is 3/10 at best, kill yourself

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
The asian girl is 3/10 at best, kill yourself
Shut the fuck up you gay graycel. Your mom is a whore sucking your best friend off while getting gang banged by std ridden man. Your dad is a twink manlet who gave birth to a genetic defect like you.

Shut the fuck up you gay graycel. Your mom is a whore sucking your best friend off while getting gang banged by std ridden man. Your dad is a twink manlet who gave birth to a genetic defect like you.
keep crying for me like the utter cuck that you are you low T twink son of a whore
What's an example of a high tier asian?
There are none

asians = subhumans

• JFL
keep crying for me like the utter cuck that you are you low T twink son of a whore
I do wonder what my t level is actually.

Dude asians are easy as fuck to get. No matter how much I looksmin they still give me ioi and this is in america lol. I dont even count asian ioi when I tally them up at the end of the day.

Today I had 2 non asian iois and 3 asian ones lol. And this is with me being horribly looksminned. My highest is 4/14/19 when I got 24 non asian iois and 5 asian ones. In 2017 I probably got upwards of 50 iois a day, with perfect clear skin and dense nw0 hair along with 14 year old compressed midface. Girls literally stopped me in the hallway and said "I like your face". Now Im here with 2 iois a day. Fuck lol. Ascending over the summer than losing my virginity first day of junior year.

Anyways yeah Asians are cope. They don't even feel as good as whites their hair is ratty and their skin doesn't feel as soft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and ElliotRodgerJr
Jbw axiom strikes again.

• JFL