How did I know how to fuck when I never did it?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember the first time I fucked my girl. We both never fucked. But when I took my dick and put it inside her I automatically knew how to fuck her as if I had done it before. Are we born knowing how to fuck?

It looked like a murder scene. Popped cherry blood everywhere. I got some on my jeans as well. I have those jeans saved in a special spot because there’s still the blood stain on them and I’ll always remember those jeans from that day.

But, back to my question, are we born knowing how to fuck?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, anticel, Htobrother and 4 others
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Ken, apocalypse and aBetterMii
"Is something that every single animal on the planet knows how to do instinctually instinctual?" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, itorroella9, karbo and 2 others
"Is something that every single animal on the planet knows how to do instinctually instinctual?" :feelsuhh:
So even retards know how to fuck too? How?

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Blood kinda turns me on ngl
A foid put her finger blood on my shirt and I licked it

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I ate my girl bloody pussy
did it taste like coin? tbh I can't say if I would enjoy the period blood itself until I try it but ik a little of normal blood can be nice to taste:p

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
did it taste like coin? tbh I can't say if I would enjoy the period blood itself until I try it but ik a little of normal blood can be nice to taste:p
Tastes like good juicy blood ngl. I looked like a vampire after I was done eating her. Plus I kissed her too to make her taste it. Was hot as fuck, my dick is getting hard tbh

• Love it
Tastes like good juicy blood ngl. I looked like a vampire after I was done eating her. Plus I kissed her too to make her taste it. Was hot as fuck, my dick is getting hard tbh
fuarck tbh i can see that being sexy, its like a nice medium rare steak tbh
jfl did u spit the blood into her mouth? reminds me of a theory where the girl gets coomed in her mouth then spits it into the guys mouth

fuarck tbh i can see that being sexy, its like a nice medium rare steak tbh
jfl did u spit the blood into her mouth? reminds me of a theory where the girl gets coomed in her mouth then spits it into the guys mouth
No I didn’t do that but in our early dating days, I convinced her to suck my dick downstairs in the living room while her family was home upstairs. It was a risky sexy as fuck. I also spit into her mouth because she liked it

• JFL
are we born knowing how to fuck?
Yeah it's like the most biological instinct. Reproduce and survive so you don't need any education on how it's done since it should be in your DNA

Yeah it's like the most biological instinct. Reproduce and survive so you don't need any education on how it's done since it should be in your DNA
Damn I never knew that. No wonder I fuck like a natural

Is also natural to coom within like 30 seconds tho :hnghn:
I take a good couple minutes to cum. I always make sure my girl cums first so she doesn’t leave me

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I take a good couple minutes to cum. I always make sure my girl cums first so she doesn’t leave me
I think most girls cum from foreplay that's why they like it so much

I think most girls cum from foreplay that's why they like it so much
My girl cums from my fat cock 👍🏻
I know it’s true because she quivers, shakes, and squeals. I feel her muscles contract

• JFL
No I didn’t do that but in our early dating days, I convinced her to suck my dick downstairs in the living room while her family was home upstairs. It was a risky sexy as fuck. I also spit into her mouth because she liked it
ngl bro i only had sex twice and both times her dad was walking in every now and then almsot caught us jfl. i ate dinner with her and her family and was grabbing her leg and her dad was like "oh isis_Bleach what r u doing" and I said "scratching my leg nigger" jfl fucking cuck let me fuck his whore daughter while he was home

Every male creature knows how to fuck pussy. Guys just made it gay by licking clits and ass which isn't natural at all and is actually giga-cucked.

I remember the first time I fucked my girl. We both never fucked. But when I took my dick and put it inside her I automatically knew how to fuck her as if I had done it before. Are we born knowing how to fuck?

It looked like a murder scene. Popped cherry blood everywhere. I got some on my jeans as well. I have those jeans saved in a special spot because there’s still the blood stain on them and I’ll always remember those jeans from that day.

But, back to my question, are we born knowing how to fuck?
Nah I feel you. Instinctively we know that stuff. I just don’t when I’m sober. Only on coke I know how to kiss n shit.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
ngl bro i only had sex twice and both times her dad was walking in every now and then almsot caught us jfl. i ate dinner with her and her family and was grabbing her leg and her dad was like "oh isis_Bleach what r u doing" and I said "scratching my leg nigger" jfl fucking cuck let me fuck his whore daughter while he was home
Jfl.

I fucked my girlfriend and her room is right next to her brothers so he probably heard me clappin them cheeks :feelsgah:

Too bad I got kicked out and I’m living in my shitty car only seeing her a couple days a week

• +1