How did Jon-Erik Hexum achieve such a impressive transformations in his 20s?

L

Lebgfinal

User

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, DelonLover1999 and HeightPilledum
He respected women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, urielRanhel, yellowrice and 15 others
he was part norwegian, we have our second puberty in our 20's where we get most of our facial masculinisation.

most scandinavians have androgynous alien skulls until their early to mid twenties.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coisbhai, mayo mogger, poopoohead and 8 others
buccal fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, PointOfNoReturn and DelonLover1999
MEWing

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
he was part norwegian, we have our second puberty in our 20's where we get most of our facial masculinisation.

most scandinavians have androgynous alien skulls until their early to mid twenties.
interesting, hope this can happen to meds too I could really use it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
he doesnt look fat at all at 19...
Trust me when I tell you that 10 kgs can make all the difference.
You don't have to be overweight to have facial fat

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Erik-Hexum, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Trust me when I tell you that 10 kgs can make all the difference.
You don't have to be overweight to have facial fat
i have facial fat due to genetics, hope i can lose facial fat like him

This guy I knew briefly who was an ex-UK Bodybuilding champion talked about how there's a second growth spurt in late 20's-mid 30's.

I want to believe it's not cope. Unless it is for Anglo-Nordics/Atlanteans like me.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow

Fully ethnically Norwegian, father was a Norwegian immigrant and mother a daughter of Norwegian immigrants

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and poopoohead
already had the craniofacial development. Just began to focus on fitness probably

• +1
Reactions: Graham and poopoohead
He probably started chewing gum or just hard food and fat loss as well

This guy I knew briefly who was an ex-UK Bodybuilding champion talked about how there's a second growth spurt in late 20's-mid 30's.

I want to believe it's not cope. Unless it is for Anglo-Nordics/Atlanteans like me.
anglos get it too, even people from eastern europe, that's when they turn into the truck driver or norf fc phenotype.

young 'northerners' tend to resemble women, the only thing that separates them is hair length, anyone that lives here knows this, the 'robustness' is only ever seen in older people.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini
I had similar results from age 18 to early/mid 20s
Second puberty, melting of facial fats and excessive chewing (at least in my experience)
People that did not see me for ages asked about facial surgeries or mewing (jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

do most nordics get second puberties. i’m swedish and hoping for one

do most nordics get second puberties. i’m swedish and hoping for one
yes but it fucks most of them up, it's a gamble in which the consequences are more often than not negative.

it's what they call twink death, either your face becomes masculine or it ruins your looks.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yes but it fucks most of them up, it's a gamble in which the consequences are more often than not negative.

it's what they call twink death, either your face becomes masculine or it ruins your looks.
brutal. hopefully i get the first option

• +1
Coincidentally the photos where he looks worse are also terrible photos.

Just looks like normal puberty and a haircut, but most importantly, two different kinds of photos.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and klamus
brutal. hopefully i get the first option
the fat pads of most people shift around a lot in their 20's, it's not just scandis that have that, but it does tend to reveal their bone-structure.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
the fat pads of most people shift around a lot in their 20's, it's not just scandis that have that, but it does tend to reveal their bone-structure.
since i have a good bones this should improve my looks right?

since i have a good bones this should improve my looks right?
if they go to the right places.

lots of older people have hollow cheeks for example, it's just the way their pads change with age.

• +1

This is the part where just have good bone structure comes into play

This is the part where just have good bone structure comes into play
brits have good bone structure but their faces are so fat it doesn't show.

Coincidentally the photos where he looks worse are also terrible photos.

Just looks like normal puberty and a haircut, but most importantly, two different kinds of photos.
I didnt find anything els

I had a massive change from 16 to 19 gained like 5kg of bone mass and grew 3 mire inches

• +1