How did salludon increase his bigonial width?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
This still amazes me, given this is completely natural how did he do it? Is it the massaters? But I hear massaters are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
just mewing bro :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, nathan, Nihonz9 and 1 other person
in his before pics his fat was masking the gonions. what u see and imagine is 2d is actually 3d.

the second one and first both look 2d but the gonions in the second are not on the same plane as say the chin, its backwards. hence it looks like mandible has become wider but it really hasnt just the illusion cos the gonions are now visble

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, Nihonz9, fl0w and 4 others
they look wider when you lose weight, same thing happened to me, the angle of your head in photos also affects it a lot.

the only thing he might've gotten adjusted is his chin.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, datboijj, john788 and 1 other person
I don’t think masseters are cope tbh, obviously they won’t affect bigonial that much but it’ll help slightly and with overall angularity and stuff too

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Nihonz9 and FBl
in his before pics his fat was masking the gonions. what u see and imagine is 2d is actually 3d.

View attachment 2885338

View attachment 2885339

the second one and first both look 2d but the gonions in the second are not on the same plane as say the chin, its backwards. hence it looks like mandible has become wider but it really hasnt just the illusion cos the gonions are now visble
they look wider when you lose weight, same thing happened to me, the angle of your head in photos also affects it a lot.

the only thing he might've gotten adjusted is his chin.
Still in disbelief that loosing weight did this to his gonions and jaw. He wasnt crazy obese maybe either just 22 % bf or something

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Still in disbelief that loosing weight did this to his gonions and jaw. He wasnt crazy obese maybe either just 22 % bf or something
I've seen bigger changes from less loss in bodyfat.

went through an extreme change myself, part of that was just getting older though, you lose fat on your cheeks with age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nihonz9, brucewayne78 and FBl
I've seen bigger changes from less loss in bodyfat.

went through an extreme change myself, part of that was just getting older though, you lose fat on your cheeks with age.
Jo23 1

here, this is 5% bodyfat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, datboijj and barettrealrx
if I remember correctly he was 20% before

• +1
Reactions: FBl

View attachment 2885338

View attachment 2885339

I dontnget it, if the fat hides the gonions, the area elwhede fat is becomes wider than the leaner after? I feell ike low iq cel rn

Upward view of jaw
If the fat actually hides the gonions as you say, then the widest portion of the jaw between the fat pads in the before are wider than the leaner after.

And if it didnt hide his gonions as i think it does, through the fat pads being wider than the actual intergonial width then there would be no change in terms of width between before and after.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
View attachment 2885814
Upward view of jaw
If the fat actually hides the gonions as you say, then the widest portion of the jaw between the fat pads in the before are wider than the leaner after.

And if it didnt hide his gonions as i think it does, through the fat pads being wider than the actual intergonial width then there would be no change in terms of width between before and after.
Its because when fat masks the gonions you have no reference to the bigonial width, all you see is a curvature like an inverted cup. and fat is not distributed evenly so the gonions are not only hidden laterally but also frontally as fat from the lower cheeks mask it.

when the fat is lost you have reference to scale, as the gonions are now visbile

since the gonions are behind the chin, they arent in the same plane. Its like GR where space time matrix is affected by mass but in newtonian you only see one point of reference ie space.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and barettrealrx
2954160 Picsart 22 06 24 03 18 53 463

@BrahminBoss @Orc Is it possible that salludon got rhinoplasty, genioplasty and fillers ?

View attachment 2885825
@BrahminBoss @Orc Is it possible that salludon got rhinoplasty, genioplasty and fillers ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Its because when fat masks the gonions you have no reference to the bigonial width, all you see is a curvature like an inverted cup. and fat is not distributed evenly so the gonions are not only hidden laterally but also frontally as fat from the lower cheeks mask it.

when the fat is lost you have reference to scale, as the gonions are now visbile

since the gonions are behind the chin, they arent in the same plane. Its like GR where space time matrix is affected by mass but in newtonian you only see one point of reference ie space.
So u r saying when fat masks the gonions the bigonial width just becomes irrelevant since jts is a formless blob, yes i know but it still has not become wider

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So u r saying when fat masks the gonions the bigonial width just becomes irrelevant since jts is a formless blob, yes i know but it still has not become wider
you see things in relation to each other, not only his gonions masked his chin also become smaller as lot of submental , his paranasal becomes fatter, his zygos are not visible, ramus looks shorter, whole skull looks shorter etc etc.

when chin for example becomes wider, automatically the same distance bw the gonions also appears wider as now the whole skull also looks wider from top to bottom as increased angularity and defintion from fat loss

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, fl0w, FBl and 1 other person
you see things in relation to each other, not only his gonions masked his chin also become smaller as lot of submental , his paranasal becomes fatter, his zygos are not visible, ramus looks shorter, whole skull looks shorter etc etc.

when chin for example becomes wider, automatically the same distance bw the gonions also appears wider as now the whole skull also looks wider from top to bottom as increased angularity and defintion from fat loss
So jaw became wider due to it becoming mor wide lookihg compared to his more taller looking skull after fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and BrahminBoss
He got it through hard mewing and chin tucks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
This still amazes me, given this is completely natural how did he do it? Is it the massaters? But I hear massaters are cope. View attachment 2885333
The Fat that was rounding his face is no longer there. Now his gonions are pronounced compared to what would be above them.