How did lil peep get so much pussy?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Even before the fame he was fucking bitches despite being a depressed socially anxious loser who barely even went to school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Zeruel, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
He's tall and htn, plus he was tatted up, had a nice voice, made music that got bitches wet, he was like a taller slightly less gl version of Kurt Cobain.

The girls he was fucking were low class and filthy though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Azr616, N1666, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others

More like htf ( high tier faggot)

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, YabadiDabado and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and gribsufer1
He was fucking meth whores

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and Sens
You know why.

He was a tall skinny white boy who was addicted to drugs and thuggish, low inhib, and tatted up with a big ass dick. What women wouldnt want that

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14693, N1666 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
You know why.

He was a tall skinny white boy who was addicted to drugs and thuggish, low inhib, and tatted up with a big ass dick. What women wouldnt want that
He supposedly had social anxiety tho so high inhib

You know why.

Also I’m literally all those things except for low inhib, tats, tall and drug addict. so why don’t I get any pussy?

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
havent seen that movie
U need to go to the cinema more often, I feel like u only watch old stuff. U never know, u might meet a girl or some friends there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
U need to go to the cinema more often, I feel like u only watch old stuff. U never know, u might meet a girl or some friends there
i literally went to the cinema before covid like 5 times a year. what's the point now. Seeing people, cdouples who went to a movie together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Deleted member 20399
retard, his hoe went to one of his best "friends" after his death, nowadays 12 yo kids fuck each other so what?

Even before the fame he was fucking bitches despite being a depressed socially anxious loser who barely even went to school

nichemaxxed to the extreme

Drugs and bad boy looks halo

Also i just realized he looks like mac miller with face tats

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i literally went to the cinema before covid like 5 times a year. what's the point now. Seeing people, cdouples who went to a movie together
5 times a year ? That’s nothing . I’ve been like at least triple that this year

Also I’m literally all those things except for low inhib, tats, tall and drug addict. so why don’t I get any pussy?
You short, fat, shy, ugly and have a small dick. Take a guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Drugs and bad boy looks halo

Also i just realized he looks like mac miller with face tats
But his actual face sucks. Also has a dogshit frame. U think his tats ascend him that much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
He supposedly had social anxiety tho so high inhib
Also he didn’t really have social anxiety that was just him trying to be some edgy emo guy. A lot of people these days think it’s edgy and cool to be “introverted” and “muh anxiety “

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 20399
@Sens wtf is that new avi. Fucking change it back

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
But his actual face sucks. Also has a dogshit frame. U think his tats ascend him that much?
Mostly the drug halo

Just have drugs works for drugged up depressed emo bitches

Then he is also white and lean

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme and Deleted member 20399
@Sens wtf is that new avi. Fucking change it back
Nah, @Lebgfinal loves it, i will change it as soon as i get bored of it, prob to that old smiling eastwood gif or some delon pic

Eastwoodsmiling

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • +1
Reactions: Sens
rate him in these pics
Lil peep 1
Lil peep 3
Peep

Blonde and tall + nichemaxxed

Slightly? Bro Kurt mogged him to oblivion, lil peep doesn’t come close to his level.
Kurt was chadlite and peep is low htn, doesn't mog him to oblivion especially when height comes into play. Peep also made himself ugly on purpose a lot of the time, he shaved his eyebrows and gave himself a shitty platinum blonde buzzcut and wore weird dark eyeliner.

When he had long hair and eyebrows he didn't look much worse than Kurt

Kurt was chadlite and peep is low htn, doesn't mog him to oblivion especially when height comes into play. Peep also made himself ugly on purpose a lot of the time, he shaved his eyebrows and gave himself a shitty platinum blonde buzzcut and wore weird dark eyeliner.

When he had long hair and eyebrows he didn't look much worse than Kurt
No bro, peep is MTN at best

No bro, peep is MTN at best
That's from drugs and makeup and shitty haircuts and auschwitzmaxxing, he was htn a few years before he died. His face got super gaunt in his last year or so alive